"Yid" chanting...

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yid chants, offensive?

• Yes

Votes: 27 7.8%
  • No

Votes: 317 92.2%

• Total voters
What about 'yiddish army'? They won't be able to ban the use of 'yiddish' even though that kinda defeats the point of why we even adopted the word 'yid'. Maybe to troll the authorities, though.

I sit next to Asian lads who sing YID ARMY season tkt holders. This all sprung up from that idiot/twat Baddiel who needs a facelift with a baseball bat. Agreed?

...we would once again remind our fans that the Metropolitan Police has stated that the use of the word can be considered a criminal offence on the basis that it can cause offence...

Offensive things are considered a criminal offence?

...so Plod are going to start arresting producers for persistently putting Katie Hopkins on tv?

How Katie Hopkins has not yet got a bullet in her head is beyond me.
and to think that she has a go about other people's kids....

article-2400022-1798E9E3000005DC-892_634x686.jpg

Walking up high rd after the game yesterday, bloke in a car with loads of facial hair, skull cap on. As he turns into junction, raises his fist, face beaming. Starts shouting"Yid Army!"

Legend.
Made my day.

Eat that Baddiel!:soldadowatch:

I've long considered dressing up as an Hasidic Jew one day, and seeing if I would be allowed in!!!!
Either that, or persuade someone who actually IS Hasidic to join me in a rousing chant... Just to see the reaction... And watch the Stewards spontaneously combust!!!

I'm a freelance journalist and I'm working on a long feature story about the controversy surrounding the crackdown on Spurs supporters identifying as "Yids." My hope is that the story will put the issue in its proper context, give some sense of the history behind Spurs' identification as "Yids," and also detail some of the motivations of those on all sides of the debate. At the moment, I'm looking for a few Spurs supporters who are headed to Chelsea away on Saturday who would be willing to meet up beforehand and talk about the "Yids" issue. I'll be heading over to Stamford Bridge myself so I'm happy to meet in pub/cafe/wherever on the way over. If you're going and are game to talk, please let me know. The story is for BuzzFeed and if you want some background on me just Google my name (David Peisner) and click on my website. If you're interested, please send me a direct message or contact me through my website. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom