Serge Aurier

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hey guys, I'm a Liverpool fan but I'm an aspiring scout with an experience in this field and especially someone, who has been following Serge Aurier for over 4 years - since his Toulouse days, before the World Cup and before he signed for PSG.
If you are looking for some more detailed information into him as a player, how he may fit into the team or how he compares to Kyle Walker, give this a read, promise you it won't be a waste of time, you bought an absolutely outstanding footballer...

I wish I could give you the link, but the forum has a reasonable spam protection by not allowing a new member to post links - so if anyone is interested, hit me with a like on the commect and I'll post it, or check me on twitter Jan_Riha_Gone and it should be one of the first few tweets on here, I just wish to share my knowledge of the player I love with a fanbase, that is going to enjoy watching him play :)

Hey guys, I'm a Liverpool fan but I'm an aspiring scout with an experience in this field and especially someone, who has been following Serge Aurier for over 4 years - since his Toulouse days, before the World Cup and before he signed for PSG.
If you are looking for some more detailed information into him as a player, how he may fit into the team or how he compares to Kyle Walker, give this a read, promise you it won't be a waste of time, you bought an absolutely outstanding footballer...

I wish I could give you the link, but the forum has a reasonable spam protection by not allowing a new member to post links - so if anyone is interested, hit me with a like on the commect and I'll post it, or check me on twitter Jan_Riha_Gone and it should be one of the first few tweets on here, I just wish to share my knowledge of the player I love with a fanbase, that is going to enjoy watching him play :)
I think whats more important is how he is going to play for us in the future and whatever he has done in the past on the field is rather redundant really. It will be a nice surprise watching him demolish the opposition!
But here is your like!

I think whats more important is how he is going to play for us in the future and whatever he has done in the past on the field is rather redundant really. It will be a nice surprise watching him demolish the opposition!
But here is your like!
Thank you very much!
I try to adress most of it in here, his standard is higher than 90% of the fullbacks in the world, that's the thing - if you get a manager who trusts him and plays him every week, he will be one of the best as he's been YEARS before reaching his peak.

Serge Aurier – What silver is to gold

Very excited about this signing. Genuinely think he'll prove to be an upgrade on Walker which is ridiculously good business both financially and on the playing side.

Very excited about this signing. Genuinely think he'll prove to be an upgrade on Walker which is ridiculously good business both financially and on the playing side.
But people are giving us a C- for transfer business... You must be one of them happy clappers I keep reading about.

Can't find it with English commentary and pictures too bad to tell if aurier is even playing or not lol
tumblr_m7maxr4fUe1rq3b5ko1_400.gif

Hi. French Tottenham fan here. For those of you interested of knowing a little bit of Serge Aurier background, there is a documentary on street football in the Paris Metropolitan Area where he makes a cameo. His interview begins at 17:12 and ends at 19:50 but there's little bits of him here and there near the end too when he was at PSG and with his national team (Côte d'Ivoire) (English subtitles are available) :

Last edited:
Hi. French Tottenham fan here. For those of you interested of knowing a little bit of Serge Aurier background, there is a documentary on street football in the Paris Metropolitan Area where he makes a cameo. His interview begins at 17:12 and ends at 19:50 but there's little bits of him here and there near the end too when he was at PSG and with his national team (Côte d'Ivoire) (English subtitles are available) :

What a great film. I want to go out and kick a ball now!!!! thanks for posting.

Back
Top Bottom