Christian Eriksen

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

:avbnaa:

".....that is the truth, there are many stronger teams in England."

So you were just desperate to go to a less competitive league to bench-warm for a team that had just been jettisoned to the Europa League (a team we'd knocked out of the CL the year before!) and piggy-back off of their outside chance of snaring a league title?

What exactly where these "circumstances" from your perspective Christian? ...Evidently you don't have the balls to say and will just stick to petty swipes at us having already issued an open 'come and get me plea' off the back of a rancid CL final performance.

"It meant they would’ve done anything to bring me in." - Much like we spent best part of 2 years trying to convince him to stay?

Right cunt this lad turned out to be eh?

Fuck him.
Needs to be wanted? We begged him to stay. Dipstick!!!
Has run more in the car park than on the pitch.

Sooner or later he may head back to Denmark, nothing wrong with that. His old club Middlefart are in the Danish 2nd division & he could try and get silverware with them.

🤭 Never thought of that being rude!
My first visit to the the US, we met a couple from Scunthorpe (the only time I'll type that word!), they knew how to drink, the ex tried to match them and he spent the next two days hungover and sick - I was NOT amused!!

I’m sure you played the Nurse Rachett role!

Back
Top Bottom