Tottenham Hotspur v Everton - July 6th - 8PM (UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I am seriously optimistic about our chances in this match and against Woolwich.
My mood changed when the nice people here gave me some calming drugs and put me in a jacket which is too small for me. Now they are taking me back to my lovely room with the small window..

Cant wait.... Would like to see him pick Skipp and Sessegnon....he won't.

He certainly won’t play them. He will change very little, maybe bring back Ali and/or Lamela. I don’t think he has a clue what to do for the best at the moment. But it does seem as though any kind of radical thinking puts Mourinho out of his comfort zone. So he will play it safe and rely upon the same underperforming players using the same one dimensional predictable tactics that ultimately get us nowhere. We are going to finish below Arseanal and I want to cry 😪

Last edited:
I am seriously optimistic about our chances in this match and against Woolwich.
My mood changed when the nice people here gave me some calming drugs and put me in a jacket which is too small for me. Now they are taking me back to my lovely room with the small window..

Keep saying to yourself

“Each Day
In every Way
I will get better”!!

Lloris
Sanchez alderweireld Dier davies
Gedson skipp lo celso
Bergwijn Kane son

Flat back four, fullbacks not allowed over the halfway line. Energy and chase the ball down in midfield. Pace in attack.

Hope for the best!

Lloris
Sanchez alderweireld Dier davies
Gedson skipp lo celso
Bergwijn Kane son

Flat back four, fullbacks not allowed over the halfway line. Energy and chase the ball down in midfield. Pace in attack.

Hope for the best!

I said something similar earlier and mentioned Santini style

We will sneak a win and will be back in contention for Europe again according to some

Then we will lose at Bournemouth

I was all very pragmatic stuff, it was very unspurs, but actually looked pretty effective. And he resigned, not sacked.

Not sure but didn’t we play the Chavs at the Bridge where Jose first used the ‘parking the bus ‘ remark when we drew 0-0 and arguably should actually have won it when Robbie Kean missed a sitter?

Back
Top Bottom