Bournemouth v Tottenham Hotspur - 9th July - 6pm(UK)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You right he was positively passing to the opponents. He is lazy. He definately has potential but until he finds your positivity, he should stay on the bench or be sold. Get our investment back. make every effore to get Savic. Please dont sell him to Barca cause I kinda like them.
I agree with you mate. Plus I'm not being funny I'm getting fucked off with hearing about his fitness. He gets paid how fucking much and is meant to be a professional. Get a grip you lazy arrogant twat and work on it along with your attitude. For me he has shown he doesn't suit the PL. Heard a swap deal for Coutinho. Fuck me I would watch a video of my dad hanging out the back of my mum to see it happen!

Again, as excruciating as that was, the one thing I expected of Mourinho was to make us a bit more robust, a bit more frugal. It's baby steps but we do seem working a bit better without the ball in a Mourinho, mid/low block, incredibly risk averse with the ball way.

Yay.

It's just like, with some coaches you think the excruciating birth pain of their ethos is worth putting up with all the gurning face and having your hand squeezed until your knuckles break and whatnot.

With Mourinho it's like a fucking breached birth - twins - and the very very best you'll get with our squad and spending power is a season of moderately successful grinding functionality, a dressing room divided into cliques (the shit footballers who suck him off after training every day and the talented ones that don't)

Yay+

0 shots on target away at the worst team in the league. A team United put 5 past.

It’s embarrassing. We’re embarrrassing. I have no idea what has happened but this isn’t the Tottenham from before lockdown.

I won’t blame Jose yet as it’s not his team, but at least under Poch we’d have attacked more.

Serious issues at the club and it starts at the top.
Please start blaming Jose

Zero quality. These players don't have a clue what to do with the ball when they have it. They ponder, hesitate and eventually get crowded out of options.

I think it is quite evident why Eriksen was 'un-dropable' despite his form. He was essentially carrying the team.

GLC is almost a clone of Lamela. Hard working terrier fighting for the ball, but has no clue what to do with it when he has it.

For all the criticism of Aurier; he put some great balls into the box tonight. Kane didn't even make an effort to get on the end of them. He's ball watching and not anticipating anything.

Right now, we need Dele back as he is the only person in our squad with any vision.

Zero quality. These players don't have a clue what to do with the ball when they have it. They ponder, hesitate and eventually get crowded out of options.

I think it is quite evident why Eriksen was 'un-dropable' despite his form. He was essentially carrying the team.

GLC is almost a clone of Lamela. Hard working terrier fighting for the ball, but has no clue what to do with it when he has it.

For all the criticism of Aurier; he put some great balls into the box tonight. Kane didn't even make an effort to get on the end of them. He's ball watching and not anticipating anything.

Right now, we need Dele back as he is the only person in our squad with any vision.
I hope GLC can kick on with his output. He's very tenacious and a great dribbler but so far hasn't shown a ton of quality in the final 3rd. The thing that gives me hope is he scored 9 goals and had 5 assists in La Liga last year, not to mention 5 more goals and an assist in 7 Europa Leageu games.

If we get that penalty we are looking at 9pts out of 12 and two clean sheets in a row.
Mourinho needs until November to see what he can do.

Aurier put in a couple of decent balls after about 20 chances. The majority of the time he gets it to the edge of the box, then passes it back to Sissoko who then passes it back to a centre back. If he does put a ball in it generally cannons into the first defender

How can anyone still analyse this team?
Fair play, but for me all I can see is 11 cunts, and some more cunts being subbed on by a cunt
Yeah Sammy but that last cunt is of the winning variety doncha know. Can you run down his silverware for us again? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom