Mauricio Pochettino

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Thanks for the memories, but he would be treated by how much rival his next job is to our club. Which means I don't wish him successes even in foreign clubs. Less so with domestic rival. I don't hate him for who he is but open to turn up the tribal instinct if occasion arrives.
I simply asked a question but personally I agree. I'd hate to see him trying to rebuild a Premiership side and revisiting the stadium. Wish him every possible success, but abroad.

Anything of note said related to us?

.......Anyone wanna throw up a few bullet points?
He didn't say much of real substance really. His English isn't quite good enough for prolonged punditry sadly so he waffled on a bit, evasive at times, and he was reluctant to give his opinion on things like Dele's decline, the last days at Spurs etc. Nice to see him back though

Just like 16-17 , the season you insist was a failure?

Are you promoting failure?
I am telling you, man , it's nothing to do with Poch. The Hood would be the first person to be devastated if we win the treble and we will all praise Jose. He can't handle other people's emotions and happiness

Just as a matter of interest would anybody here think any less of Poch if he was to manage Man Utd next ? or would everyone (maybe begrudgingly) wish him every success at his new club ??
I would definitely prefer not to see him in the Premiership. I wish him to win everything we won't win and somewhere else.

Just as a matter of interest would anybody here think any less of Poch if he was to manage Man Utd next ? or would everyone (maybe begrudgingly) wish him every success at his new club ??
I love Poch but absolutely would not wish him well at an English club.

the press will be linking Kane to them too for a big reunion, it will be extremely tedious for us.

All about the feelz.

Imagine being that person who publically stated that they would have more love for a manager that won nothing over one who would win the treble for us.

The cult of Poch is still alive and well it seems - the man over the club they purport to love as usual

Yep, doesn't mean I would hate Jose and would certainly be grateful but we're just one of his clubs. He has no special feelings for Spurs, it's nothing but a job to him.

If we'd left it another week he could've ended up at Woolwich!

He's a man to respect but no, he doesn't pull on the heartstrings like Poch.

Sorry for adding some romance to football!

Yep, doesn't mean I would hate Jose and would certainly be grateful but we're just one of his clubs. He has no special feelings for Spurs, it's nothing but a job to him.

If we'd left it another week he could've ended up at Woolwich!

He's a man to respect but no, he doesn't pull on the heartstrings like Poch.

Sorry for adding some romance to football!
This is the same poch who if offered the man u job would of left us in a heart beat for it yeah?

This is the same poch who if offered the man u job would of left us in a heart beat for it yeah?

You don't know that for definite, that was merely speculation.

And if Jose hadn't been sacked by Man It's he wouldn't have left them for us.

Maybe Poch grew fed up with Levy, maybe he was given promises that never materialised.

By all accounts he turned down the Real job to start with us.

Poch was loyal and deserves some respect. Some people forget the manager before him was Tim fucking Sherwood!

I've been through the 5 stages of grief but seeing Poch on my TV is making me spiral back.

I want Jose to do it for Spurs (not for Jose) , inch by inch I'm warming towards him. These days I don't look out of the window as much for Poch, but I'm still not going hold Jose's hand in the street!
Where would you hold it?

:mourhandlaugh:

You don't know that for definite, that was merely speculation.

And if Jose hadn't been sacked by Man It's he wouldn't have left them for us.

Maybe Poch grew fed up with Levy, maybe he was given promises that never materialised.

By all accounts he turned down the Real job to start with us.

Poch was loyal and deserves some respect. Some people forget the manager before him was Tim fucking Sherwood!
If Poch was so loyal then why did he threaten to resign before the biggest game in our history?

Back
Top Bottom