Crystal Palace v. Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday, December 13, 2:15 PM GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

60 minutes of bus parking up only 1-0 at Selhurst. Can anyone really defend this ? I understand that these tactics have worked in recent weeks but spurs looked very dangerous before Kane’s goal and after Palace’s goal. Why not go toe to toe with Palace up 1-0 ? Spurs surely have the superior talent. Get that second and it’s 3 spurs points. Jose got it so wrong

What fucking game were you watching? Utter nonsense. Parking the bus for 60 minutes. Rubbish.

There’s two teams in a football match we had the better of the first half and opening moments of the second plus the last ten. The home team, a goal down, in front of their fans for the first time were trying to get a goal. If our players could pass better today or not give away stupid free kicks we’d of won.

We won’t win every game. We haven’t lost a league game in 11 matches. If Kane scores at the end it’s a regulation away 2 1 win. There’s some utter bollocks being spouted in this thread.

Klopp moaning spurs had two hours more rest then them ahead of the midweek game
Good! Maybe we're finally getting in HIS head (have to find a way past his fucking teeth first, but there you go!)

2,hours difference, same point gained/2 dropped.... I don't see his problem!

What fucking game were you watching? Utter nonsense. Parking the bus for 60 minutes. Rubbish.

There’s two teams in a football match we had the better of the first half and opening moments of the second plus the last ten. The home team, a goal down, in front of their fans for the first time were trying to get a goal. If our players could pass better today or not give away stupid free kicks we’d of won.

We won’t win every game. We haven’t lost a league game in 11 matches. If Kane scores at the end it’s a regulation away 2 1 win. There’s some utter bollocks being spouted in this thread.
Rubbish ? Spurs sat back after the goal playing for the 1-0 result....And Palace got what they deserved in the end. Plus you basically agree with my point by openly stating “There’s two teams in a football match we had the better of the first half plus the last ten”. That’s my point...spurs looked really good before the spurs goal and after the Palace goal. Spurs could’ve played that way the entire the game vs parking the bus after a goal. Too defensive in the end via a 1-0 lead.

Good! Maybe we're finally getting in HIS head (have to find a way past his fucking teeth first, but there you go!)

2,hours difference, same point gained/2 dropped.... I don't see his problem!

That was a joke. He didn't say that but actually made the point that none of the teams playing in Europe won this weekend. No one else complained. Germany twat. Don't play in Europe then

If Fulham take as much as a single point I’ll take someone’s dad’s genitals in my mouth for breakfast
commercial aaron paul GIF

At 1-0 I felt we were sitting back in order to counter. That 1-0 could quite easily have been increased, Palace’s tactics worked. Ours didn’t work that well, still had enough chances to win. I don’t think they played especially badly today, maybe slightly too much resting going on.

overall I do think it’s a poxy result against a bang average team with a couple of show ponies up front. But a long season and a point gained. Why is it I see Schlupp’s name I sense a problem against us ?

Back
Top Bottom