Crystal Palace v. Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday, December 13, 2:15 PM GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I’ll explain.
We didn’t park the bus first half.
We went 1-0 up but Palace were at us at will.

People didn’t like it.
Then we parked the bus.
People didn’t like that either.

So maybe they should go and watch how Havertz and Chelsea and Pep and City and Bruno and Utd DRAW their games.

Maybe our rivals get two points for a draw who knows
do you have to work at being a dick
or are you a natural?

You make it seems effortless

I don't think peeps are genuinely blaming the result on it as much as offering up a fairer reflection upon the play.... Complaints about sitting back aside, we had all the best chances.

The irony of all this is we have some peeps saying shit like "the XG factor was always gonna catch up with us eventually"...... I haven't seen any stats, but SURELY we smashed CP on that front?
I think the xG is sarcasm as we’ve been taking the piss lately - ironic that in the game where we had all the best chances, we only score the one.

Chance Liverpool draws with Fulham?

Ahahahaha .....wait your serious?

As much chance as we now have of winning this game.

No. They will actually attack and score 3 or 4.

I'd say barely more than zero. Even with a few out they'll likely put 3 or 4 in against a relegation candidate

Fulham gives Mourinho and Spurs a do-over. It's time to remind Liverpool that Anfield is just another field and secure the top of the table.

Should I be a cunt and say that this suggests the team was playing with Liverpool on their minds?
Who's to say Liverpool weren't playing with TOTTENHAM on their minds....!

Or are their two points dropped not as many points droppped as ours?

Guaranteed tomorrow's papers say they WON a point... whereas we dropped TWO!

Go fucking figure!

Who's to say Liverpool weren't playing with TOTTENHAM on their minds....!

Or are their two points dropped not as many points droppped as ours?

Guaranteed tomorrow's papers say they WON a point... whereas we dropped TWO!

Go fucking figure!
They should have dropped all three points, the bastards. But what's the point of saying they also bottled it?

This was our big chance to finally pull a gap from the chasing pack. You could just as easily say what's the use in them dropping points if we can't take advantage?

Against Chelsea I cound understand, but Palace?

If Fulham take as much as a single point I’ll take someone’s dad’s genitals in my mouth for breakfast

Right, I'm off down the cemetery now with a shovel and a bin bag.... you may wanna put a peg on your nose.... as 18 year old deceased genetalia probably smell quite FUNKY I imagine!
You have been warned!!!!!

Careful what you wish for... I'll be round about 7pm!

Back
Top Bottom