Brighton Vs Tottenham - Sun 31st Jan 7:15pm - Live On Sky.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Result

• Brighton Win

Votes: 57 33.1%
  • Spurs Win

Votes: 65 37.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 50 29.1%

• Total voters
If Kane is out and Jose refuses to even give Vinnie a chance he can serioulsy fuck off out of our club, i know i dont see him training however he bitched and moaned all of last season about how no big club should only have 1 striker, well you got your fucking striker Jose maybe try playing him instead of fucking Lamela?
Doc and Dier should be no where near this lineup! however i get the feeling we will all be pissed off with the lineup and even more pissed off with a draw!
I have never been so out of love with football, im not blaming it just on the results and the shit football, its just watching every game at home is shite, i miss the lane and live football, the sooner things get back to normal the better!
Exactly my feelings on the whole offering right now.

With Reguilon out, I don't think we have enough attacking firepower in our fbs to play a back 3/5 AND field an effective attack.

I'd love an actual 4-3-3 with PEH a holding mid and 2 CMs, but it'd be a massive improvement from an attacking sense if we simply went back to a 4-2-3-1 with double pivot CDMs.

I'm not sure Jose feels comfortable playing Ndombele in the double pivot without a back 5 "protecting" him, but he should probably give it a shot because we are fucking dire right now and he's going to get fired if he can't start winning a few games.

Brighton are a fucking bag of shite. We should go all out for a powerful and convincing victory - and some entertainment.

Hugo
Aurier Toby Rodon Davies
Hojbjerg NDombele
Berg/Dele Son Bale
Vinny

Can't see Aurier playing if it's true he walked out at half time so......... We will see Doherty again :mourfacepalm:

Think seeing 5 defenders wasn't enough, expecting he will choose something like this

Lloris
Aurier Tanganga Doherty Rodon Alderweireld Dier Sanchez Davies Cirkin Reguillon

I honestly think there will be a massive reaction against Brighton and a big win.
The players know they let themselves down and I feel a more complete game plan coming.
How many different forum members have I read this same thing after a loss... "massive reaction, big win".

Dude, you should know better being a yid, nothing ever goes to plan, you telling me Brighton won't be up for this??

They see us a soft spot, and can't wait for Sunday too, then I guess, we will having a massive reaction to Chelsea too 🤣

How many different forum members have I read this same thing after a loss... "massive reaction, big win".

Dude, you should know better being a yid, nothing ever goes to plan, you telling me Brighton won't be up for this??

They see us a soft spot, and can't wait for Sunday too, then I guess, we will having a massive reaction to Chelsea too 🤣
Probably the same amount of forum members that have melted and spouted doom and gloom because we got ironed out by the team that won the Champions League and the Premier League consecutively, but I stand by my post, I do expect a massive reaction

If Vinicius doesn't start alot of spurs fans are going to turn. I've been pro jose from the beginning but my patience is wearing very thin with baffling decisions week after week. If the starting line up that's released doesn't involve Vinicius I might even throw my toys out of the pram and not bother watching it 🤣
Me too. It's like Jose was buying a car, and instead of a meaningful test drive, just puts in the garage for the weekend to decide if it looks good in there.

Lloris
Doherty Rodon Toby Davies
Winks Hojbjerg
Bale Ndombele Son
Vinny

I expect a big reaction and to see players stepping up without Kane. Time for the other attackers to shine.

Don’t think I can watch us getting peppered by Brighton again after the colossal let down of the other night

Sorry to sound maudlin but I’ve given up waiting for this lot to show me that we can actually turn in a decent performance for 90 minutes so I can actually enjoy a game of football

Vinicius HAS to start... he's our back up striker!!

Son, Vini and either Lamela/Bale as a 'fluid' front 3 SHOULD help fill the void left by Kane... and if it can't, against Brighton, then I dunno who we put in for Chelsea next week! Can we recall Parrott????!!!!

They need a game to at least form some understanding... 'cos our front players are gonna have to get used to the sight of eachother without Kane for the whole of Feb, if not longer... so best start getting used to the idea!

Jose has said in one of his press conference that Vini is our 3rd striker behind Son. So, we’ll see if he plays in place of Harry or Son in place of Harry.

Back
Top Bottom