Jose Mourinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I would make a bet on this.

If I would believe that you are real person :D .

He won't. Look at how we have been playing recently ffs.
Sure, some players suck balls, but there is no structure, no plan, no understanding between the individual members of the squad.
this doesn't matter, unless spurs are getting into relegation zone i don't think levy is going to sack him

this doesn't matter, unless spurs are getting into relegation zone i don't think levy is going to sack him
😂😂😂

There is no chance that Mourinho lasts until Christmas the stadium is going to be toxic next season and revenue will fall and he will be gone.

If fans were in the stands he would be already gone no Spurs Fans I speak to who go to the games want him at the club and that includes the ones who wanted him. I doubt Levy even wants him at Spurs anymore he is no longer helping revenue and the players and the agents are going to be kicking up a stink.

Spot on.

The back up has become the first team.

Jan and Toby has become Sanchez and Dier.
Wanyama and Dembele became Winks and Sissoko.
Walker/Trippier became Doherty/Aurier/Tanganga
Rose became Davies.
Eriksen and good Dele became Lucas and Lamela and shit Dele

It's simply delusional to pretend that we have a squad at the same level as peak Poch's. Maybe we have more "strength in depth" but the first XI is so much worse.

We have made a handful of decent signings in recent years. Hojberg and Reg have hit the ground running and been good additions, though PEH is no peak Dembele or Wanyama.

Ndombele has come good after a year on the treatment table but still needs to influence games more.
Gio has potential but can't stay fit.

People are so desperate to hate Jose that they are willing to lie to themselves.

Dunno what your watching but the football is turgid boring negative shit!
Mourinho doesn't send the team out to win games he sends them out not to lose them. Anyone that knows football looking at that defence can see it wont work.

Play to your strengths, the attack is far better than the defence.
Throw in all the media bullshit and calling out players in public for missed chances, mistakes etc and your left with what we have now.

An unhappy squad with players wanting to go and not play for him.
He needs to go, he is toxic. Levy should go too, he is equally culpable for this mess,
But hey perhaps we can paper over the cracks and bore our way to a trophy.

This time next year he'll be managing in China
Another language he will need to become fluent in. To be fair he can already lie, deny , deflect ,create
unpleasantness and bully in seven languages. No way he lets a translator speak for him , he might accidentally tell the truth , be pleasant or god forbid accept responsibility.

Another language he will need to become fluent in. To be fair he can already lie, deny , deflect ,create
unpleasantness and bully in seven languages. No way he lets a translator speak for him , he might accidentally tell the truth , be pleasant or god forbid accept responsibility.
Just dawned on me he was Bobby Robson’s translator, no wonder it never really worked out for him.

The team coach broke down and you were 40mins lat Mr Robson what happened ?

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Jose. “Mr Robson takes fully responsibility, he personally does the MOT , in fact he said he believes he filled up with petrol instead of diesel”

Back
Top Bottom