In search of Mourinho's successor.

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If Nagelsmann is a Spurs fan genuinely or at least really likes us we maybe the luckiest bunch of cunts and Levy might get his get out of jail free card. Still need a DoF and a squad reshuffle but it would be a decent start.
He's going to Bayern - 100% confirmed

Guido is just an xG bot

Yeh basically means whatever happens we should be playing some nice football at least.

Rogers can be a dick but you would know what you would get.
I mean, I don't think any of us like Rodgers, but you cannot deny he is a competent manager who coaches attacking football. I think we all would like someone else ideally, but as a guy after Jose, he'll be fine.

I mean, I don't think any of us like Rodgers, but you cannot deny he is a competent manager who coaches attacking football. I think we all would like someone else ideally, but as a guy after Jose, he'll be fine.

When we get back into the stadium I honestly just want some decent attacking football to get me of my seat.

Exciting news for sure, but I think Bayern would be very hard to turn down. The only reason I could see him turning them down would be because Flick literally won everything possible and somehow this season wasn't good enough for them.
Flick's departure seems partly down to personality issues though. Bayern think managers are employees, and not gods, and Flick expected more respect for what he did. And apparently he didn't get along with their Sporting Director and upper management. The reported story was that it wasn't that they were thinking his achievements weren't good enough, it was that they didn't think it meant he suddenly was someone deserving more than other Bayern managers had received. He felt he did, so he walked for the only job bigger than Bayern for a German manager.

The Rodgers hype is amazing for someone who can’t beat slavia Prague.
Poch's Spurs got knocked out of the League Cup by Colchester. Didn't make it out of the Champions League group consisting of Leverkusen, CSKA and Monaco. His Spurs then got knocked out of the Europa League by Gent in the same year.

Rogers would be the best appointment for Spurs.

3 out of 7 . Solskjaer has finished above us 2 out of 3 times, let’s get him in too!
Look, I don't think either Rodgers or Ole are mind-blowing, but they are both better than Jose was for us, and both would be a significantly nicer presence day-to-day.

There are people who are definitely better choices than either, and if the only criteria is "someone we all like as a person" then we already have the ideal permanent manager. But let's be honest, Jose might have been the worst manager not only of ENIC's tenure, but possibly ever at this club. You could literally appoint Sol Campbell and expect an upturn.

Back
Top Bottom