Tottenham Hotspur vs Sheffield United | Sunday 2 May | 19.15 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He's always been like that. A hateful hypocrite that often plays the 'superfan' as an excuse to throw abuse in the direction of others.
It's nothing to do with being a superfan - and unlike you, I have never professed to hate anyone enough to murder them.
There is a collection of posters on here who do nothing but moan, and incessantly criticise players of a team they are supposed to support. Maybe I'm just too old school, where I would rather support the team, keep my disappointment in results to myself and not feel a need to denigrate the efforts of team and squad players when they play at a skill level below that of Diego Maradona

I have a beef about his footballing opinions, not him as a person.

Last edited:
Hello pot. I'd like you to meet kettle.
I didn't abuse Sissoko, I simply ridiculed his early performances which were bloody awful, for a £30M footballer. When he played well I was only too happy to praise his contribution.
Hypocrisy would have been to have done the opposite and not maintain a balanced view of his performances, or made up juvenile insults based on his name.

One of the most offensive posters and biggest hypocrites on this board is arcspace, someone who revels in being personally abusive to and about other posters. The only thing he seems to do well is get banned for being an antisocial poster, as well as his odious habit of trying to rally other posters to get people banned . The equivalent of players who wave imaginary cards.

ah ok so you're confirming that you are having go at me (again) for previous comments I've made that you've deemed to be "poor assessments of footballing contributions of countless spurs players" whilst quoting a post that you weirdly compare to the last person being shot being slightly wounded (meaning I assume that you felt that particular post wasn't that bad).

The irony of all this is that you are exhibiting the same cyber bullying tactics that you are preaching you are against and you're oblivious to it. Jumping at numerous posts with insults (which you denied you do) and just blatant harassment in regards to continuously quoting post after post and trying to make issues when they actually don't exist.

I'm glad posters are seeing you for what you are again and I don't advocate people being banned but you really should take time out from here if criticism of player performances make you react in this manner.
so you advocate that posters who find the content of your posts poorly thought out, and generally risible - should be banned for voicing that opinion?
yet you feel free to question my mental stability for expressing my opinions and are advocating that I am banned for posting them.
Bullying is now extended to disagreeing with your opinions is it? Not a very robust character are you? Maybe you should take a break, try to get a better fundamental knowledge of how hard it is to play football, and maybe do a coaching course, to understand how players contribute to game play, without having to dribble past 5 players and slapping a screamer into the net from 35 yards out.

How am I bullying you - as a matter of interest, do you feel you are under threat from me not sharing your view of player contributions , in some way?

That would require our referees to admit that they did something wrong.
Well they could say that they missed the incident but then VAR looked at it allegedly

It was a cold blooded premeditated assault and I can’t believe that the cunt didn’t get a red

No, because VAR looked at it.
I thought the only instance that the authorities would not deal with an incident retrospectively, was if the referee had administered a punishment on the field of play (yellow or red card) and that untouched incidents were open to retrospective action?

I hadn't realised that VAR was now considered to nullify that process.

Well they could say that they missed the incident but then VAR looked at it allegedly

It was a cold blooded premeditated assault and I can’t believe that the cunt didn’t get a red
They were just talking about it on sky sports, they all said fleck should of been sent off apart from dermot Gallagher who completely sat on the fence wouldn’t say yes or no in case he upsets his buddies at stockley park pathetic

Problem with that is that they showed VAR looking at it on the broadcast.

Theoretically Spurs could lodge a complaint. But we have a long history of not having the balls to do that.

Day after its clear this squad has been grossly misleading managed. Should got top 3 without breaking a sweat with attacking talent we have. Absolutely nothing to show for 18 months of that ex scum fraud

SkySports 'analysts' finding it acceptable mocking a player after receiving a head trauma of sorts, i'm wondering what would occur if it were a Spurs player on social media doing something similar to a Livarpool or M Utd player?

1-0 against the best team in world football isn't exactly bad; and our keeper only needed to make 3 saves for the entire game.

We were never going to out play them and don't have the conditioning to press them

We played deep and tried to catch them on the break. Had Son nicked a cheeky goal we'd all be signing Mason's praises, but alas the chance never came.
Seriously? Who are you kidding , we played like a bunch of cowards! It’s a fucking final, have a go! I would rather get spanked 4-2 trying to win then play the whole game camped in our own half scared shitless of the opposition!

Seriously? Who are you kidding , we played like a bunch of cowards! It’s a fucking final, have a go! I would rather get spanked 4-2 trying to win then play the whole game camped in our own half scared shitless of the opposition!
You have to be allowed to use the ball to have a go. Man City are rather good at keeping it, and taking it back off people who try to play with it. They are selfish like that.
They went into the game off the back of 40 odd wins out of 50 with 5 defeats. We went into it off the back of 19 months of brainwashing by JM.

Back
Top Bottom