Racism in football

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you are implying my girlfriend is a prostitute because she's Thai, the age old stereotype of Thailand which is inherently boring and unoriginal. And this is coming from someone who feels above petty arguments and suggested I should rise above personal remarks aimed at me.

You're quite the hypocrite Furry really aren't you?
Where did I say that ? I’ve noticed you put words into other people mouths . Attempt to re direct the conversation . Why do you do this ? Actually don’t bother to reply , please put me on ignore. You are arguing that people should not raise awareness to racial inequality . Let them take the knee if they want to, let them put two ice cream cones on their head if they like . The fact that you are annoyed with whatever they do says way more about you than them
ive been to Thailand & love it albeit a bit hot

Where did I say that ? I’ve noticed you put words into other people mouths . Attempt to re direct the conversation . Why do you do this ? Actually don’t bother to reply , please put me on ignore. You are arguing that people should not raise awareness to racial inequality . Let them take the knee if they want to, let them put two ice cream cones on their head if they like . The fact that you are annoyed with whatever they do says way more about you than them
ive been to Thailand & love it albeit a bit hot
Hahahahaha

And again with your words in that first sentence, where did I say that?

God you are ignorant.

BLM is a violent, racist, segregationist, Marxist, anti white, anti semitic movement who’s leaders are race grifters that have spent their donations buying multiple homes but done absolute fuck all to help improve lives or race relations.

I won’t ever be kneeling thanks
E3tMcdLXEAQv0Nx

If you boo this then you're a racist.

E3tMcdLXEAQv0Nx

video yourself kneeling and then put it on here or you’re a racist.

juggle with one hand and spin a plate with the other and post it on here or you’re a racist.

All those clubs not kneeling including turkey = racists.

everyone is a racist unless you do this arbeitry thing some random person had demanded you do without even knowing you, you’re a racist unless you submit.

yeah, you’ve really made a difference Guido, racism has disappeared now. Video next game please or you’re a racist mate

kneeling is a BLM thing. Stop moving the goalposts

E3tMcdLXEAQv0Nx

But it's not about that. It's about the American BLM people and the 95% under 20 white students who wrote on Churchill's statue over here.

I think.

or rather, they seem to be implying without taking any notice of the players representing our country.

In other words, absolute bollocks spouted by a bunch of insecure gentlemen of a certain age vintage who don't like the fact that their 'free speech' rights end at calling Sterling a nigger on twitter if he misses a chance.

juggle with one hand and spin a plate with the other and post it on here or you’re a racist.

everyone is a racist unless you do this arbeitry thing some random person had demanded you do without even knowing you, you’re a racist unless you submit.

yeah, you’ve really made a difference Guido, racism has disappeared now. Video next game please or you’re a racist mate

kneeling is a BLM thing. Stop moving the goalposts
Hahaha, what a meltdown.

*chefs kiss*

Hahahahaha

And again with your words in that first sentence, where did I say that?

God you are ignorant.
I really hope whatever has made you this angry , so much in need of an argument some day goes away . It must be horrible to be constantly looking to get under the skin of others. Maybe it’s just how you are on here & not real life.
Either way , good luck with your fight , whatever the hell that may be.

But it's not about that. It's about the American BLM people and the 95% under 20 white students who wrote on Churchill's statue over here.

I think.

or rather, they seem to be implying without taking any notice of the players representing our country.

In other words, absolute bollocks spouted by a bunch of insecure gentlemen of a certain age vintage who don't like the fact that their 'free speech' rights end at calling Sterling a nigger on twitter if he misses a chance.

Are you that cuck who used to be called RUSX?

If you BOO that message (The FA put out) you are a racist.

No, I'll be applauding those that do, those that do are the players, who I wholeheartedly support.
You know Guido what makes me smile about the folk strangely motivated too boo a gesture that the players have openly said is simply one of tolerance and equality its the lack of historical perspective. If the boos don't reassure the players or the monkey emojis or no surrender to the IRA chants then history will. There's a statue to Carlos Norman and Smith now they had the same crap after Mexico. History will judge them not their peers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom