Media Bias

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

There is a delay on the radio broadcast and this comment was cut from that. The comment went out on the live YouTube stream which has no delay. They've now suspended YT streaming, probably while their tech team figure out how to get it working with a delay.

It amazes me that they hadn't considered something like this could happen by streaming online without a dump function.
Right , yup I saw it on YouTube

I want him to ram spurs down everyone's throats at every moment possible like every other pundit does with their club

So-called Spurs pundits aren't allowed to do that mate....

Jenas (Simp)
O'hara (Knob)
Sherwood (Gooner)
Redknapp Jnr (Cunt/Dipper)
Hoddle (Tries too hard to appear neutral)

:mourweird:

....Even Harry got shipped out to the fuckin' jungle!!!!

Why did Talksport allow an anti-semitic insult directed at Daniel Levy to go unchecked on air in a show hosted with Perry Groves?

Then they apologised after the damage was done and Tottenham accepted it!!!!????

The Spurs board do not understand the seriousness of such insults at various Tottenham employers because they happen to be Jewish and they should have taken this further.

Anti-semitism must be treated the same as racism and Talksport should have been held to account as Tottenham are getting daily attacks and lies from the media every day to demean the club and demoralise their staff.

If he werent a Manure player we wouldn't hear from him again let alone give him a platform to spout his tripe.

I do wonder what the manure faithful think about the very big part he is playing in strengthening their rivals. I'm sure Neville is banking on the audience wanting to get one over Spurs, but City walk the league with Kane and perhaps the plebs will wake up.

Watched on a stream with Collymore commentating with some bloke they must have pulled out of the Wolves Supporters Club. Switched to a Dutch commentary it was so bad.

Full time. Oh how I laughed.
Was that NBC? I don't normally get bothered by biased commentary but this chap sounded like he woud pay to fellate the entire Wolves squad.

Back
Top Bottom