Tottenham v Pacos de Ferreira (1945 GMT) UCL 2nd Leg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We have to offer Jan a role at the club when he retires. Always liked the way he spoke about football in interviews.

Very intelligent guy and an obvious leader. Plus he loves this club.
I have already decided that he will manage us one day and lead us to glory.

I refuse to accept a alternative outcome.

Probably needs to lose his Beatles mullet before becoming a fans favourite !
It's not a mullet and he must not lose it. I'm already growing my hair in tribute.

giphy.gif

Enjoyed tonight. No pressure. Decent line up, which treated the fans and the competition with respect.

Some good performances. I thought Golli, Gill and Romero fairly underwhelming initially , but tonight showed that all three have strong merits and there is no Vorm, N’jie or Fazio trash here. A left footed CB, makes a big difference !

& although the opposition was not great, They were a much better level than expected. So for once no caveats around the praise. Well done and….Onwards !

I know it’s not a win against the most glamorous of opposition but today has really got me excited for the season! Everything has seemed to go well for us the last few weeks (apart from the away loss but gotta make things interesting). Hopefully we get a couple more players that can help us push to new heights this season. The future is looking much better than a month ago!

Back
Top Bottom