Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

No hope✅
No ambition✅
No statues for club legends✅
No backup striker✅
No playmaker✅
No passion✅
No pride✅
No creativity✅
No excitement✅
Regressed for 5 straight years✅
Profit over glory✅

The club that Levy built👌

Nope.
Anyone WHO SAID THEY WOULD NOT BE WATCHING ANOTHER GAME AND COULDNT GIVE A FUCK IF WE WIN OR LOSE UNDER ENIC doesn’t have a right to celebrate a Kane goal under ENIC.

That’s not the same as being disgruntled

I don’t think any Spurs fan wants us to lose, but you are correct, I have got to the point where I don’t care anymore. Certainly at the moment and haven’t done for a while. Levy and ENIC have sucked the passion out of me that I had for this club. I don’t particularly look forward to the games anymore.

I’m not fussed if I miss them now, in which before, I wouldn’t miss Spurs if you paid me. I don’t even cheer loudly like before. Why ? Because the club have bought me too that stage. I’m pretty certain there’s a large percentage of Spurs fans in exactly the same boat. That’s not too say I hope we lose games just so Levy and ENIC leave, that’s ridiculous. But, I don’t have that same love or passion I had a few years ago.

I’m sick to death of letting them ruin my weekend, when the powers that be in charge don’t actually give a shit about on field matters. I refuse to be part of it and I refuse to spend my hard earned money funding those frauds.

Nuno was never the correct man in the first place, yet despite Levy’s bullshit end of season love letter about getting the attacking Spurs back and the “Spurs way “ , he goes and appoints the exact opposite of that and takes on a well known defensive counter attacking coach, after knowing full well that method failed under Jose. The managerial search was an absolute shambolic mess. He’s a lying bullshitting bald cunt!!! Fed up with it.

I won’t even be watching tonight and don’t even care. So to answer your statements, my passion for Spurs is at an all time low where I barely cheer anymore. Will that ever be reignited again? I hope so, but at this moment in time, that’s where I’m at. Just for good measure

#NunoOut #LevyOut #EnicOut

Nope.
Anyone WHO SAID THEY WOULD NOT BE WATCHING ANOTHER GAME AND COULDNT GIVE A FUCK IF WE WIN OR LOSE UNDER ENIC doesn’t have a right to celebrate a Kane goal under ENIC.

In that case - you don't have a right to celebrate any of Kane's goals either - considering you've spend the last 12 months calling him shit, a fraud and the reason we're playing poorly and Nuno's tactics are failing

The worry for me is that, usually the model works on the basis that the DoF chooses a manager that suits his vision, then when that manager leaves another interchangeable one with a similar style and philosophy is brought in who should be able to carry on with the same squad and minimal disruption...

Which means, even if we are fortunate enough to see the back of Nu-Nohope before too long, we should expect someone similar to replace him.

That is only a problem if you hire the wrong DoF. That Paratici seems to have wanted Gattuso and Nuno as managers is quite worrying, you would expect a modern forward thinking DoF would be going for Potter, Frank, Ten Hag etc the up and coming modern attacking managers, the Foden’s and Bellingham’s of the managerial World not the Jonjo Shelvey’s of the managerial World.

That is only a problem if you hire the wrong DoF. That Paratici seems to have wanted Gattuso and Nuno as managers is quite worrying, you would expect a modern forward thinking DoF would be going for Potter, Frank, Ten Hag etc the up and coming modern attacking managers, the Foden’s and Bellingham’s of the managerial World not the Jonjo Shelvey’s of the managerial World.
Well yes, but I do mean my worry from a Spurs perspective and our resident DoF, it's deeply worrying that he genuinely thought Nono was the right man for the job, it raises serious question marks over his ability to carry out the role.

A lot of what we've seen so far suggests to me that we have in fact hired the wrong DoF, seems like Rangnick or Campos would have been more in keeping with our stature and (supposed...)philosophy as a club.

Instead Levy went for the appearance of being big time and got the Juve DoF, even though a quick bit of Googling would have highlighted that Paratici's period of success there came whilst working under somebody else and once he took sole ownership of the role everything went a bit Aaron Ramsay on 200k per week...

Nope.

If we are getting into this, then anyone who doesn't push for change at the top has absolutely no right to moan or complain if:

1. We have a disappointing transfer window that leaves the squad incomplete
2. We lose to any of our rivals, who actually focus on building a strong team. E. G. Leicester, chelsea, city, man utd, liverpool, and soon to be Newcastle
3. We are not happy with defensive tactics, after the ownership willingly hired a notoriously defensive manager
4. Ticket prices are high
5. Another 20 years of not winning a cup

There must be other examples too

M

There’s a big difference between done with THFC and done with this team and regime. Done with THFC means never ever supporting them again. Done with this team and this regime means never supporting those in charge until things change. If it takes another 5/6 years before major changes are made, then so be it, I can wait. But, I won’t be supporting and funding a bunch of parasites that are more interested fleecing their own supporters, corporate profits than building a successful team on the field. We are fed up and the lack support for this team is now growing in numbers. You are Levy/ENIC out, yet you pay and support them to keep on turning this club into their little cash cow. If more supporters turned their back and started boycotting, just maybe we might get our wish and eventually they would get the big picture. A football club without fans is nothing and Tottenham Hotspur are slowly losing their supporters. I don’t blame them one bit.

When the Lane was at its best was with reduced capacity, with just the diehard supporters. It was an amazing place to be and the team have to buzz off the good atmosphere. When I started supporting Spurs as a young kid we were not even as ‘good’ as we are now. When we qualified for the Europa again - it was a party. Now supporters expectations seem a lot higher (maybe because of the shiner stadium and CL?) yet the landscape is much harder to compete in, with 3 clubs subsidised by oil billions. Would it be so bad if the glory hunting fans did one and there was less pressure? We need to give management time to work on the team and build something again. These things go in phases. Mentally fans need a reset. And then we go again.

When the Lane was at its best was with reduced capacity, with just the diehard supporters. It was an amazing place to be and the team have to buzz off the good atmosphere. When I started supporting Spurs as a young kid we were not even as ‘good’ as we are now. When we qualified for the Europa again - it was a party. Now supporters expectations seem a lot higher (maybe because of the shiner stadium and CL?) yet the landscape is much harder to compete in, with 3 clubs subsidised by oil billions. Would it be so bad if the glory hunting fans did one and there was less pressure? We need to give management time to work on the team and build something again. These things go in phases. Mentally fans need a reset. And then we go again.
I remember that,last game of the season the players doing their lap of honour to the sounds of "we're all going on a European tour".
As you say our expectations are higher now. The only club in history whose fan base has been spoilt by winning fuck all😂😂

All I ask for is entertaining football. A bit of go-for-it. If we fall short, that's really not the end of the world for me. I'd rather watch youngsters with real commitment than prima donna wankers who think they don't need to try.

I've always kept my eye on their scoreboard, but I'm now thinking of going to a few more youth team matches, because there's more spirit and THFC in them than there currently is in the senior team.

That’s on the lack of research done by Levy/The board.

Honestly I think their attitude to footy is like that of a child.

They probably saw “Juventus” in big bright lights, and thought it would be enough.

The paradox of Paratici is that on the face of it, he’s brought in Gil and Romero plus PM Sarr who on the face of it any progressive coach would love to have.

Emerson is a bit of a question mark stylistically, and Gollini was worth a trial.

His taste in coaches is worrying. So far.

That’s on the lack of research done by Levy/The board.

Honestly I think their attitude to footy is like that of a child.

They probably saw “Juventus” in big bright lights, and thought it would be enough.

The paradox of Paratici is that on the face of it, he’s brought in Gil and Romero plus PM Sarr who on the face of it any progressive coach would love to have.

Emerson is a bit of a question mark stylistically, and Gollini was worth a trial.

His taste in coaches is worrying. So far.

Yeh it’s odd. Romero, Gil and Royal seem good signings and the type you would pair with a manager looking for young players to build something.

Yet we have Gattuso and Nuno as the manager choices. It seems like this guy would get Haaland, Foden and Bellingham then put Neil Warnock in charge. Like he is wedded to old fashioned football.

Back
Top Bottom