Levy / ENIC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Not if Kane can keep playing like he did yesterday, even without scoring his performance was solid
Brilliant goal. Wouldn’t look out of place if Messi scored it

Easy as that for me

Good game today and great goal

Great ball from Kane Moura spun the wrong way

Good header Kane

Just over the last two games. Some of these comments must really ruin the agenda theory for some of you guys.

So as I said, I have every right to celebrate a Kane goal, where as anyone jumping off doesn’t.

Another angle:

No more a member, just a recipient of the THFC newsletter: Woolwich tickets have gone on general sale.

How's that.
Counterpoint:

ENIC already sold off your email/data info. Hopefully you've used a junk email account with Spurs because you're about to be spammed.

At the very least, a ton of emails from the Spurs sales team, trying to renew your membership.

not-sure-hmm.gif
Well obviously not. Some of the people on here are more willing to comply.

Just proving people wrong again mate
Do you care ? I mean so much that you have quoted yourself ?

Kane is having a bad period & that may well be because he doesn’t want to be here, who would at the moment . He’ll go , maybe in the winter but we’ll be left with ENIC for the foreseeable future & beyond . They are making people lose interest in the club they’ve probably loved for decades .

I’ll never stop supporting them but it’s not the almost animalistic passion I had , I hate seeing us lose , but I must admit I’ve laughed at some of the horrific goals we’ve conceded or just how woeful our play is . There’s been a realization that I won’t allow overpaid footballers or parasitic chairmen ruin my weekend & it actually makes me happy to know I’ve bought my shirts from China .

You can’t change the club you’ve followed your whole life but you also can’t let the bastards get you down.

Rewind half a year….all the naysayers were evangelical about Levy not being involved in football matters. It was essential we hired a DoF. ESSENTIAL!

it became a mantra.

As a consequence we appointed Paratici and he Nuno; we binned Santos the previous front runner. So fans have played a massive part in us being where we are. Levy has done what most wanted.

Of course the impatient unhappy people, don’t suddenly get laid and chill the fuck out. No they are still the same frustrated people who can’t laid or see that you have to give people more than 5 minutes to create something at a football club.

The treatment of Nuno and the rest of the Spurs management by unhappy fans is both naive and detrimental. We need get behind Nuno and give him a fair crack. He’s not a bad manager and needs some support.

can't get behind this manager, that team/squad he picked for the ECL game 19 Aug turned me off him before the season really started
picked lots of kids with no experiance on the bench to come on to help them if injury or losing, that jut no help to kids learning their way in the game that is not man management, that is not understanding how much lower teams want to beat a big named team (no matter what the side is)
I said it that night "I would have sacked him that night once the game finished" and not had any reason to change my mind

Rewind half a year….all the naysayers were evangelical about Levy not being involved in football matters. It was essential we hired a DoF. ESSENTIAL!

it became a mantra.

As a consequence we appointed Paratici and he Nuno; we binned Santos the previous front runner. So fans have played a massive part in us being where we are. Levy has done what most wanted.

Of course the impatient unhappy people, don’t suddenly get laid and chill the fuck out. No they are still the same frustrated people who can’t laid or see that you have to give people more than 5 minutes to create something at a football club.

The treatment of Nuno and the rest of the Spurs management by unhappy fans is both naive and detrimental. We need get behind Nuno and give him a fair crack. He’s not a bad manager and needs some support.
I personally don’t blame Nuno for our predicament but he’s hardly oozing inspiration, the poor bloke looks totally defeated. I think it all stems from the top , lack of direction & questionable plans. It’s as if everyone connected with the club fans, players , staff are fed up with it all.

So as I said, I have every right to celebrate a Kane goal, where as anyone jumping off doesn’t.
Of course you do. I couldn't agree more. Just as every Spurs fan who detests Daniel Levy and the way ENIC are bastardising our club still have every right to celebrate when we win.

See. It's easy.

:dierpochhug:

Do you care ? I mean so much that you have quoted yourself ?
Of course I care.
Someone claims I don’t praise Kane when he deserves it then I care enough to prove them wrong.

I think that’s a given when people lie about you. Those quotes SHOULD warrant some kind of acceptance that my “agenda” against Kane is a lie.

There is no agenda, hence me quitting myself.

Back to the topic, my posts are aimed at people who said in no uncertain terms that they were done until ENIC left and couldn’t give a fuck if we lose games and would t be watching anymore.

So I’m not sure why people who aren’t in that group are taking offense to my comments.

We all get fed up and hate this period, but I’ll say it again, anyone jumping off can stay away if we run things around.

I want improvement. If that’s under ENIC then so be it, I don’t actually care who we win things under.

I want them out and have lost faith, but I’ll watch every game and we win every game while they’re here.
If you agree with that, no need to start hounding me.

Of course you do. I couldn't agree more. Just as every Spurs fan who detests Daniel Levy and the way ENIC are bastardising our club still have every right to celebrate when we win.

See. It's easy.

:dierpochhug:
Nope.
Anyone WHO SAID THEY WOULD NOT BE WATCHING ANOTHER GAME AND COULDNT GIVE A FUCK IF WE WIN OR LOSE UNDER ENIC doesn’t have a right to celebrate a Kane goal under ENIC.

That’s not the same as being disgruntled

it became a mantra.

Even now Schmoods is determined to stand up for his man, Daniel Levy. Even now.

:nunofacepalm::nunofacepalm:

I can't speak for anyone else, but I never once called for a DOF. Not once.

It was always clear any such appointment would have the sole purpose of deflecting fan anger away from Levy as resentment against him was reaching new levels and starting to manifest itself through a dwindling ST waiting list.

And how on earth can you defend the appointment of Nuno with a straight face after Levy's lying, bullshit DNA statement.

You're a fucking troll mate. 🎶Daniel Levy, he's one of our own 🎶 fuck off

What a pile of patronising bullshit this really is.

Does getting humiliated in four London derbies on the bounce, inside the space of 2 months, probably for the first time in the clubs 140 year history, not even register with you?

Listen to yourself, for fuck sake. You talk about giving people 5 minutes when the crooks you spend your life defending have had 21 years!

Start reading the room, mate.

I've been against the DoF model for as long as it's been talked about.

I don't think it works in the English game where a successful coach is usually the biggest personality at the club, not a donkey who does what he's told.

That's not to say the game isn't evolving and it's a team effort at the top. But the idea one man behind the scenes deals with recruitment and an interchangeable coach comes in and trains and plays them is BS.
And if it was to work you'd need a DoF and coach on the same wavelength or better, that know eachother well.

I've been against the DoF model for as long as it's been talked about.

I don't think it works in the English game where a successful coach is usually the biggest personality at the club, not a donkey who does what he's told.

That's not to say the game isn't evolving and it's a team effort at the top. But the idea one man behind the scenes deals with recruitment and an interchangeable coach comes in and trains and plays them is BS.
And if it was to work you'd need a DoF and coach on the same wavelength or better, that know eachother well.
The worry for me is that, usually the model works on the basis that the DoF chooses a manager that suits his vision, then when that manager leaves another interchangeable one with a similar style and philosophy is brought in who should be able to carry on with the same squad and minimal disruption...

Which means, even if we are fortunate enough to see the back of Nu-Nohope before too long, we should expect someone similar to replace him.

Back
Top Bottom