Adama Traore

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haven't changed my mind on this one, think this guy could be some player for us. We lack directness in our team.

Not really sure why he isn't getting a game at Wolves as I remember watching one of their fan channels and he was basically the beating heart of their team as far as they were concerned.

I reckon we've turned his head (or somebody else has) in the summer and he's made it clear he wants a move.

Great for us because it makes the price they were quoting in the summer seem ludicrous and we can probably get it done for £30m tops.

How can you disagree that he can’t get in the wolves team, he was on the fucking bench! 🙄

A shit cross they cleared with an equally shit header that fell to one of their midfielders. We’ve enough shit crossers.
He's not on the fucking bench because of his play, he's there because of his contract and his intentions...he was also the first sub picked for a reason and in the end had a big effect on the game in very little time.

Made an impact that had a hand in winning the game and did more in 20 odd minutes than Bergwijn does in 90.

Bergwijn was pretty fucking productive in his last start.

Perhaps you missed that one.....

AT: 20 played / 1087m / 0 G / 0 A
SB: 13 played / 574m / 1 G / 2 A

So Stevie B is the standard now?

As above; jury is still out on that one..... :harrysmile:

No, but the point is to improve the squad and he offers more than existing players and something very different to what we have and he will be in a much better side with better players around him.

The main factor will be the reduced price, this is ENIC. Some of the delusion around January transfers is really out there.

Good plan. Bash Levy..... That'll make Traore better. :ledley:

He's not on the fucking bench because of his play, he's there because of his contract and his intentions...he was also the first sub picked for a reason and in the end had a big effect on the game in very little time.

He’s not there because if his contract, it’s because he’s not good enough to start for them. Once Neto is back he’ll be even further down the pecking order and that is before Hwang gets on the pitch. They weren’t there today hence why he was their first change.

Anyway, it’s irrelevant. We aren’t stupid enough to sign him.

I can imagine us having to play Bergwijn, Traore and Moura as our front three at some point.

Funny Face Reaction GIF

did you watch the game?

Yep. It was exactly how he plays every game when he can be bothered. Looked puffed out after 3/4 runs. It will be a mistake to sign him. Just because he’s fast and strong isn’t a reason to buy him. I want footballers in the team, not athletes.

It’s another half arsed effort if he’s coming in as right wing back. Buy a proper player for the position rather than doing a deal because we are in bed with Mendes.

Yep. It was exactly how he plays every game when he can be bothered. Looked puffed out after 3/4 runs. It will be a mistake to sign him. Just because he’s fast and strong isn’t a reason to buy him. I want footballers in the team, not athletes.

It’s another half arsed effort if he’s coming in as right wing back. Buy a proper player for the position rather than doing a deal because we are in bed with Mendes.

Some people are slobbering over a player like Traore who has less goals and assists than some defenders...

"BuT iT's NoT aLl AbOuT gOaLs AnD aSsiStS"

It certainly is when you're playing as one of a front three.

Back
Top Bottom