Chavski Vs Tottenham - League Cup Semi Final (1st Leg) - Wed 5th Jan KO 7:45pm, live on SKY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Conte just needs to start playing the guys who won at the most. To hell with the contract size. Son is clearly not himself. I’m not sure if he’s been overplayed or overworked but he clearly needs a rest. Cain is a shell of himself and probably needs to be moved to 10. He’s not good enough to be a nun in the Premier league anymore.
Who's this Cain fella ?

Chelsea had loads missing. Changed their formation/shape. Played more recently than us and still absolutley bossed us. I know it was only 2-0 but it could've been 4 or 5-0 and it would have been deserved.

This team is shocking.

The real question is how bad must Rodon be?

Davinson in good form at RCB and Conte feels the need to move him to the middle CB and bring in Tanganga rather than play Rodon in the middle (Conte has said previously that is Rodon's position, Dier's backup).

No
Kante
Kovacic (from the start)
Thiago Silva
Chilwell
James
Mendy
Christenssen

Those are all their first XI players that they didn't have in the starting XI.

Do people honestly think we have a chance when we are probably playing a stronger team next leg?
Their squad isn't far off City's. Overall it is better than Liverpool.

Didn't say that. Just pissed off with some fans giving up so easily.
I have given up, it’s quite clear we will never win anything again under ENIC! I cannot have any hope anymore,Levy will not have a penny more off me but he’s certainly took all my hope…. If only someone would loan us 1.5 billion pounds to spend on players rather than spend 1.5 billion on bricks and mortar that will be crumbling before long to match the useless squad he’s given us! I mean every manager/coach we employ tell us how crap we are and our wonderful chairman tells us the same whilst charging fans more and more year on year for the same drivel…… yes I have most definitely given up!!!

Back
Top Bottom