January 2022 - Transfer Window

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I'd love Raphinha here but why the hell would Leeds contemplate selling when they are on the edge of a relegation fight? Selling him could be the difference between staying up and going down.
I'd much rather us spend our money on a PL proven player rather than Diaz. He might be great but we have been burned too many times with expensive buys from abroad. Want someone who can hit the ground running.

Having said all that I don't think Leeds will sell.

Levy and Para are desperately trying to scrape now. They know the fans are about to turn against them big time. They want to land anything to justify their jobs. In my eyes they both need to apologise to the nearest tree for wasting decent oxygen. Clubs fucked in a big way because it won't get any better in the summer. Levy will just be playing his little games then.

100%

We can all see it coming

I'd much rather us spend our money on a PL proven player rather than Diaz. He might be great but we have been burned too many times with expensive buys from abroad. Want someone who can hit the ground running.

Having said all that I don't think Leeds will sell.
Agree. Its much less risk and given our record over the last 5 years the less risk the better. Raphinha, Neves maybe Lamptey (injuries maybe a concern). Those 3 probably difficult and not cheap but improves us massively in areas we need improving.

Levy's plan is working. People are scapegoating Paratici now...
Chance The Rapper Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Look at the type of players we are going for now. One can't even start for Fiorientina, other is touted as one of the worst signings ever by juve and has more yellow cards than goals or assists. Other is an Woolwich fan that plays non-league football. What an ambition!

Last edited:
Bit of ITK folks.
This ginger Juve kid isn't signing for us either.

This is hilarious and also brings up what you should be doing as a side hustle.

Go over to SC, claim you're in the know and then say every rumor isn't right and we won't sign them. You'd be god-level correct about everything,

Back
Top Bottom