Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I agree in a limited sense. Yes both had moments of good play and haven't good enough overall, especially lately, and both need to be out.

The only difference I see is that Lo Celso is a skilled player in a bad fit while Lucas is not skilled at all.

But overall both need to go.
Nope.

Lucas is now a bonafide club legend, gives his all every single game, makes an immediate positive impact in the vast majority of games he plays, and scored 4 vital goals across two of our biggest games in recent history. He can stay in the squad until his legs go, as far as I'm concerned.

Lo Celso looked a bit busy for about 2 months and has done absolutely nothing of note since. So you're right GLC needs to go, at least.

I find your everlasting hope for GLC much more relatable than your crusade against Moura.

There are other virtues in a footballer, even an attacking one, than technical quality.

Anyway, here’s hoping Kulu puts him back as the bench chaos agent he’s best suited as

But I don't have any hope for GLC. I don't think he should stay here.

The vast majority of my posts are he is not crap like many say and that he will do well with a club that fits him better.

That is it. No love, no hope.

Nope.

Lucas is now a bonafide club legend, gives his all every single game, makes an immediate positive impact in the vast majority of games he plays, and scored 4 vital goals across two of our biggest games in recent history. He can stay in the squad until his legs go, as far as I'm concerned.

Lo Celso looked a bit busy for about 2 months and has done absolutely nothing of note since. So you're right GLC needs to go, at least.

Lucas is pure garbage living off one game in which he fluked out 3 goals off the hard work of other players.

He doesn't positively impact any game he plays. He is shit, his production is horrific but he says he loves the club and people ignore how shit he is.

If people see this sack of shit as a club legend that is an embarrassment and an insult to actual club legends.

Lucas is pure garbage living off one game in which he fluked out 3 goals off the hard work of other players.

He doesn't positively impact any game he plays. He is shit, his production is horrific but he says he loves the club and people ignore how shit he is.

If people see this sack of shit as a club legend that is an embarrassment and an insult to actual club legends.
Lo Celso is shit.. please don’t give me an X. 😂😂

I agree he is nowhere near Legend status. He's been what I would call a solid squad player who's happened to have an amazing highlight reel. Certainly wouldn't call him shit though.

I’m genuinely interested as to what you think he brought to spurs? Even mention one single noteworthy thing he done?

Overall his passing is better than anything we have/had in MF. He did and could make passed nobody (outside of Ndombele) could make. He didn't do it enough and it isn't much of a high bar but it still was better than what we get out of the crap we currently have.

His play, as mentioned in the tweet for a period was better than anything we have seen out of any of our other midfielders. Again a very low bar and not good enough but that is the case with our pathetic MF.

Again, I don't think he has been good enough, don't think he should be kept going forward but he has been better and is better than the crap we have now.

Haha get a life mate.

Overall his passing is better than anything we have/had in MF. He did and could make passed nobody (outside of Ndombele) could make. He didn't do it enough and it isn't much of a high bar but it still was better than what we get out of the crap we currently have.

His play, as mentioned in the tweet for a period was better than anything we have seen out of any of our other midfielders. Again a very low bar and not good enough but that is the case with our pathetic MF.

Again, I don't think he has been good enough, don't think he should be kept going forward but he has been better and is better than the crap we have now.

He literally has 3 assists and 1 solitary goal in 3 years of premier league football. But yeah… what a player mate.

He literally has 3 assists and 1 solitary goal in 3 years of premier league football. But yeah… what a player mate.

So you didn't read what I wrote then?

Why ask if you are just going to make up whatever you want?

So you didn't read what I wrote then?

Why ask if you are just going to make up whatever you want?

I’m afraid I didn’t make those stats up mate. And even if I tried too I don’t think I could. 1 goal in 3 years fuck sake. Why would you back a player who gives absolutely zero fucks about spurs? Because he really didn’t care one bit. Fuck him.

I’m afraid I didn’t make those stats up mate. And even if I tried too I don’t think I could. 1 goal in 3 years fuck sake. Why would you back a player who gives absolutely zero fucks about spurs? Because he really didn’t care one bit. Fuck him.

Again read what I said.

I have said it wasn't good enough, said that we should sell him.

Never said "what a player", recently I have not backed him.

I pointed out the fact that he is better than the crap (outside of Skipp) that we have left in our MF.

Had plenty of hope for him which eventually never was going to materialise.
He never delivered for us, seems to save that for Argentina.
We were just a training facility.

Villareal and Emery seems like a great fit for him. I wish him the best of fortune in his time there, and hope it will bring much lucre to our coffers come summer time.

I didn't think his passing was that good tbh. There were far too many outside of the foot efforts and little chips, which were not needed. I think that may have fooled some of our fans (a very small number) into thinking he was decent. Obviously, even if one could argue his passing is good, it is negated by his decision making and slow reactions. Also, he is injured every two weeks.
Never watched him for Argentina so don't know if he magically turns it on or that is a bit of a myth.

please play well so we can sell your shite self.

Not blaming him but offered nothing, part of which is the club's fault.

You must have a style of play that players can fit into.

If not you see the result in 4 loans and whatever else.

And before it's said I exclude Alli who just needed a change and again Sammyspurs was proved ultimately right as this could have happened 2 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom