Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Haha get a life mate.
Geezer is a lost cause.

GLC literally did nothing yet for a long time Igula Igula just stayed quiet and said fuck all whilst criticising Lucas at every opportunity (even games where he scored or assisted btw).

He eventually admitted defeat and finally said we should sell him whilst also saying he's the best passer we have. Ask him to show us instances of this and he shuts up.

Lately he used stats to imply El Ghazi is better than Lucas (goalscoring stats) whilst also saying Lo soso is the most creative player we have. I ask him to show me stats to back this.....he says no stats available to measure creativity.

Anyway it's clear he wasn't rated and was shifted out as deadwood.

Not blaming him but offered nothing, part of which is the club's fault.

You must have a style of play that players can fit into.

If not you see the result in 4 loans and whatever else.

And before it's said I exclude Alli who just needed a change and again Sammyspurs was proved ultimately right as this could have happened 2 years ago.
Sammyspurs was never right about anything he just spoke loudly. The canard that Dele needs a change will soon enough be shown for what it is.

Dele was an exceptionally gifted young athlete who matured too early, played too much football too young . His game was built around great athleticism. It gave him snap and an explosiveness that got him on the end of balls, beating centerbacks in the air after lung busting sprints. That all went with the hamstring injuries,

I watched him time and again do the clever flick that in 2018 took him away and off of the deffender in 2021 the explosive push was gone and in two strides the deffender was on him. I wish him well he will have good bursts of form followed by mediocrity because he simply can't do it over a sustained period. The attitude stuff with him is overplayed he never stopped caring he just stopped being special. I hope he decks Pickford day one in training.

Sammyspurs was never right about anything he just spoke loudly. The canard that Dele needs a change will soon enough be shown for what it is.

Dele was an exceptionally gifted young athlete who matured too early, played too much football too young . His game was built around great athleticism. It gave him snap and an explosiveness that got him on the end of balls, beating centerbacks in the air after lung busting sprints. That all went with the hamstring injuries,

I watched him time and again do the clever flick that in 2018 took him away and off of the deffender in 2021 the explosive push was gone and in two strides the deffender was on him. I wish him well he will have good bursts of form followed by mediocrity because he simply can't do it over a sustained period. The attitude stuff with him is overplayed he never stopped caring he just stopped being special. I hope he decks Pickford day one in training.
And there you have it in 7 words. The loss of pace was his downfall ,he was never the same player . Such a shame as he had an exceptional and rare talent.

My fondness for him was never as much as a few odd posters tried to paint it.

Rubbish.... You blow kisses at anyone that speaks unfavorably of him.

.........Even if you do hide behind the generic "he should be sold if he can be upgraded" line. (See below)

I have repeatedly said he should go so I am fine with him going although think the fact we aren't upgrading or replacing him is a major problem. He is better than what we still have here so him going with no replacement is a stupid move.

Lucas is worth 10 of this dosser.

Again read what I said.

I have said it wasn't good enough, said that we should sell him.

Never said "what a player", recently I have not backed him.

I pointed out the fact that he is better than the crap (outside of Skipp) that we have left in our MF.

That's not a "fact". You are wrong and you are a fraud.

Again read what I said.

I have said it wasn't good enough, said that we should sell him.

Never said "what a player", recently I have not backed him.

I pointed out the fact that he is better than the crap (outside of Skipp) that we have left in our MF.
As a footballer he was miles ahead of winks and hoybeer. Problem with him was , he was never fit to play for us and ran off for argentina everytime. Overall just bad for the club. Hopefully our new signing will avoid us having to play winksberg.

As a footballer he was miles ahead of winks and hoybeer. Problem with him was , he was never fit to play for us and ran off for argentina everytime. Overall just bad for the club. Hopefully our new signing will avoid us having to play winksberg.

l6ARn4.png

He did more in the last 10 minutes against Lester than GLC has managed in the EPL all season.

More Gio facts:

GLC 2019 - 22:

lPbuwb.png

vs Lucas 21/22:

lPbjPp.png

Igula Igula

💩🤡

Really good post.

Let's see how it plays out.

1 goal and 3 assists in 55 games

The creative genius that is Lo notevensoso. At least with Ndombele we got that he was a lazy twat but we also could see what persuaded us to spend the money on him with some of his performances here.

Lo notevensoso barely assisted, hardly scored and kept getting injured.

l6ARn4.png

He did more in the last 10 minutes against Lester than GLC has managed in the EPL all season.

More Gio facts:

GLC 2019 - 22:

lPbuwb.png

vs Lucas 21/22:

lPbjPp.png

Igula Igula

💩🤡
Why are you showing ndombele's stats in all these. They are obviously better than hojbergs.

As for locelso, in terms of passing and moving the ball quickly hes 10 times the footballer the likes of winks and hojberg are. He was just always injured for us and ran off for argentina everytime which made him useless to us.

Lo Celso was a massive flop and I’m glad that he’s gone. I will say that for a spell in his first season he was one of our best players after the restart, I don’t care what stats say he rightfully kept Ndombele out of the team at the time. After that very brief spell of being a good player it was followed by pure mediocrity, injuries and prioritising Argentina which was very disrespectful to us. Last season instead of kicking on he appeared to rein in his previous aggression, make sloppy passes, and consistently underwhelm. Last season he probably underperformed more so than anyone in the squad. He will never make it in this league and although he should look better in Spain, I don’t expect him to be a top performer despite having technical ability.

Why are you showing ndombele's stats in all these. They are obviously better than hojbergs.

Why?

......It shows that despite the criticism; PEH has collectively out performed all three of our alleged more creative players.

Let's face it, you've entrenching yourself in the same bias over him as you previously have Winks & Dier..... You claimed PEH did nothing vs Lester remember.

As for locelso, in terms of passing and moving the ball quickly hes 10 times the footballer the likes of winks and hojberg are. He was just always injured for us and ran off for argentina everytime which made him useless to us.

"Always injured".... Meh. Minute for minute, the facts don't back you up in terms of productivity, effort, dependability.

Where was this wonderful technical & passing ability against Paco-Raban, Mura & Morcombe?

PEH owns this twat.

As for Winks.... I made no mention of him, but Conte has spoken...... GLC, TN & Dele didn't make the cut...... Winks survived.

Last edited:
Why?

......It shows that despite the criticism; PEH has collectively out performed all three of our alleged more creative players.
But he didnt outperform ndombele with the stats you put up. Fatdombele had a goal/assist ever 250ish minutes while tattooshitcunt 1 every 550 minutes.

Ive never like locelso much either but have a dislike for the ugly danish because of his shit attitude towards teammates in games where he starts shouting like a maniac and blames others for his own mistakes.

But he didnt outperform ndombele with the stats you put up. Fatdombele had a goal/assist ever 250ish minutes while tattooshitcunt 1 every 550 minutes.

"Collectively"

The story those stats tell is that all the promise of technical ability doesn't count for much unless you can work hard enough to get yourself on the pitch.

PEH >>>> GLC & TN

Ndombele is a classic example of this even when he's on the pitch........ Gets a nice assist and then lets players run off of him for the next 45mins before being subbed for being a liability.

Ive never like locelso much either but have a dislike for the ugly danish because of his shit attitude towards teammates in games where he starts shouting like a maniac and blames others for his own mistakes.

..........And you process that dislike by denying his contribution against Lester and using him as a mechanism to talk up a player you "don't [even] like much either"?

You know that pretty much confirms your bias and proves my entire point, right?

PEH (and Winks) is pretty average in the grand scheme of things, but the players you opt to defend here ought to be ashamed of themselves for not being able to succeed here ahead of them.... All the more damning.

Last edited:
PEH >>>> GLC & TN

..........And you process that dislike by denying his contribution against Lester and using him as a mechanism to talk up a player you "don't [even] like much either"?

You know that pretty much confirms your bias and proves my entire point, right?

PEH (and Winks) is pretty average in the grand scheme of things, but the players you opt to defend here ought to be ashamed of themselves for not being able to succeed here ahead of them.... All the more damning.
Disagree with the peh better than all of them put together childish nonsense.

I agree that we all have biases. You hate the other two so much that you cant see that Im not even defending either of them. Just that they are better players but turned out shit for us out of poor application more than anything. We move on.

Your hate for the other two is actually making you think the likes of peh and winks are better than they actually are. Their presence harms us more often than not. Hopefully the new guy helps displace these out of the team.

Disagree with the peh better than all of them put together childish nonsense.

It's not childish at all..... Your interpretation of my comments (and your penchant for name calling and calling PEH "ugly") is, if anything.

I agree that we all have biases. You hate the other two so much that you cant see that Im not even defending either of them. Just that they are better players but turned out shit for us out of poor application more than anything. We move on.

Nah...... I'm showing no bias. I'm posting in justifiable defense of one of our players; not "hatred" towards another. You're tarring me with your own brush here fella.

(The "hate" - your words not mine; I called it "bias" remember! - aspect on your part comes from your shoehorning PEH into the subject to begin with and the dishonest portrayal of PEH... Again; see Lester)

Your hate for the other two is actually making you think the likes of peh and winks are better than they actually are.

Nope. I'm aware of PEH & Wink's limitations; my last post should make the perfectly clear.

Their presence harms us more often than not. Hopefully the new guy helps displace these out of the team.

The fact that I've described both PEH & Winks as average ought to tell you where I see them in the grand scheme of things (I'm keen to see them both out-performed and pushed down the pecking order; much as I have been for this season too)..... They however, have proved (most importantly to out manager!) to have their uses as a semi-sustainable selection....... As you concurred; TN & GLC (and Dele) failed to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom