Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

“This [Villarreal] is a club that looks very serious and orderly, that football-wise I really like what I see,” he told Sport.

“I like its philosophy and its idea of the game, to which is added that I already knew the coach. So I put everything on the scale and made up my mind very quickly.”

“My idea is to give my best in every game, and we’ll see what the future holds. I want to enjoy this and my new teammates during this period, I want to do my best,” Lo Celso added

A revolutionary idea. I wonder why he didn't follow this advice two and a half years ago

“My idea is to give my best in every game, and we’ll see what the future holds. I want to enjoy this and my new teammates during this period, I want to do my best,” Lo Celso added

“This [Villarreal] is a club that looks very serious and orderly, that football-wise I really like what I see,” he told Sport.

“I like its philosophy and its idea of the game, to which is added that I already knew the coach. So I put everything on the scale and made up my mind very quickly.”

are we not 'serious and orderly' enough for him???

Conte is hardly Harry Redknapp or Tim Sherwood... wtf more does he want in a coach?
:harryhmm::sherwoodwtf::harrysmile::sherwoodlol: :contefacepalm2::contefacepalm:

:contehandshead: <<<
he's pulling his hair out... literally!!

- 2ND FEB 2022, 01:07
Argentina 1-0 Colombia
78. Ex-Norwich City star Emi Buendia makes his first competitive appearance for his nation.
He replaces Lo Celso, who seems buoyed by his move to Villareal.
OFF Lo Celso
On Buendia
What did he do.... skip off the pitch?
bugs-bunny-skipping.gif

Apparently they're raving about him after their 1-4 away win to the mighty Granada

Looks like an Argentine Winks to me. lot's of passes to the side and back and often to nowhere.

Apparently they're raving about him after their 1-4 away win to the mighty Granada

Looks like an Argentine Winks to me. lot's of passes to the side and back and often to nowhere.

Leave them thinking that, as I have to admit that I was quite pleased with his showing for us to start with. I certainly don't want him back, waste of space.

Back
Top Bottom