Giovani Lo Celso

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Its because you have this 'i have no bias, everyone else has bias' attitude which makes talking to a bit pointless.

I have basis for my comments.... I'm sure in other contexts I may carry bias, but if you can't illustrate my bias (like i have of you!) in an instance then you've no right to accuse me of it.....

......Some vague "yeh, but everyone is biased" sentiment is poor footing for a counter-argument, fella.

I have basis for my comments.... I'm sure in other contexts I may carry bias, but if you can't illustrate my bias in an instance then you've no right to accuse me of it.....

......Some vague "yeh, but everyone is biased" sentiment is poor footing for a counter-argument, fella.
Of course your whole argument is riddled in bias.

You actually brought up stats to show how Peh is better than Ndombele and Locelso.
I prove to you with your own stats that Ndombele was productive than Peh
Instead of realising your mistake, you go on about how Im defending them which obviously I wasnt.

You have your bias . You just arent aware of it.

Of course your whole argument is riddled in bias.

You actually brought up stats to show how Peh is better than Ndombele and Locelso.

Nah........... Not "better"; man v man..... Which is a largely un-ending debate with a forever shifting criteria.

........Those stats illustrate that PEH produced (tangible) as much (if not more) collectively than our so-called creative 'department' over the course of the season;. You had already chose to bring him & winks into the discussion (for what reason....? Attack/Defense? See below.)

BUT: Who's the "best" player (singular!) has never been my argument here (at least not to the simplistic degree you'd like it to be):

I mean TN is blatantly a more technically able player (for fairness's sake lets say GLC is too), but as we can see that alone is not enough.

I prove to you with your own stats that Ndombele was productive than Peh
Instead of realising your mistake, you go on about how Im defending them which obviously I wasnt.

If you actually consider the manner in which I've presented those stats; rather than (as you still are) insiting that I'm using them to merely big up PEH; then no... I'm not "mistaken".

"Defense"?

You brought PEH & Winks up as a means to frame GLC as better....... How is that not a "defense"?...... Ok, call it an attack if you like, but it's essentially two sides to the same coin.

(I've already addressed the viability of TN over the course of an appearance so I shan't repeat that aspect.... )

This is all meta MUSH at this point; so shoot your last shot and we'll call it a day.

"Defense"?

You brought PEH & Winks up as a means to frame GLC as better....... How is that not a "defense"?...... Ok, call it an attack if you like, but it's essentially two sides to the same coin.

(I've already addressed the viability of TN over the course of an appearance so I shan't repeat that aspect.... )

This is all meta MUSH at this point; so shoot your last shot and we'll call it a day.
Other than not realising about how you were wrong in your stats about peh vs others....Any player that scores or assists once in 550 minutes ...you shouldnt even bother to bring their stats up.

I was talking to igula about how glc is a better player than peh and winks but he was useless to us because he didnt put in enough effort for us like he does for his country. Thats not a defense of the guy, just pointing the obvious of why he failed for us. Somehow you felt that was an attack on others or defense of glc and obviously it is neither but your bias towards hojberg and against glc makes you feel that way.

Its just plain and simple bias. But most people are unaware of their own biases so I dont expect you to see it anytime soon.

Gotta say I care very little about what happens to him from now on.

I just want him to do well enough at Villareal that they buy him for 20 ish mil. Or another team does.

Though the club has to shoulder some of the blame for our things panned out, he never really showed a great attitude...quite the opposite.

So as much as I wish Dele and Bryan the very best of luck at Everton and Valencia, N'Dombele and Lo Celso can very much kiss my arse

Why are you showing ndombele's stats in all these. They are obviously better than hojbergs.

As for locelso, in terms of passing and moving the ball quickly hes 10 times the footballer the likes of winks and hojberg are. He was just always injured for us and ran off for argentina everytime which made him useless to us.
Nonsense, his main problem was holding on to the ball too long.

I never once heard him interviewed. Post game or pre-match, he was never put forward by the club or maybe he just didn't want to do it.

I bet he'll actually do quite well in La Liga.
Neither did Pat van den Hauwe.... He was painfully shy in front of the cameras apparently!
Funny, 'cos he was an absolute monster and right nasty bastard on the pitch!!

“This [Villarreal] is a club that looks very serious and orderly, that football-wise I really like what I see,” he told Sport.

“I like its philosophy and its idea of the game, to which is added that I already knew the coach. So I put everything on the scale and made up my mind very quickly.”

“My idea is to give my best in every game, and we’ll see what the future holds. I want to enjoy this and my new teammates during this period, I want to do my best,” Lo Celso added

Back
Top Bottom