Tottenham Hotspur vs Brighton and Hove Albion | FA Cup 4th Round | Saturday 5 Feb | 8pm KO | FFS Boris Extend HS2 to Brighton TFC has transport issues

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This time tomorrow night the Brighton fans will be starting their long, sad trek home.
That's torn it!!!!
Nathan Fillion Lol GIF by ABC Network

If we have to start Royal at wing back, we might as well pack up for the season and start again in August. PEH and Winks is horrific and that front 3 are awkward in a 343

Royal in the back 3, no PEH, Bergwin to start and 352 pls
Pathetic comment.

If you feel like that, why don’t you sod off and support someone else.

I no longer consider you a spurs supporter.

Started reading about the noon opening and genuinely considered blagging a ticket, throwing a sickie at work and going on a royal bender for the day
:stupid::ledleylick:
Then I remembered it’s televised and can’t afford to get spotted in the crowd (happened to a mate of mine some years ago at the cricket at Old Trafford when the big boss man caught him on BBC1, dancing a jig by the scoreboard - so whilst unlikely, it can happen)
Also, I’m not sure I could manage a Sunday these days after a behemoth sesh from noon-11pm on Saturday.

And would undoubtedly end up in the old axe with some dancing ladies and some rockabilly tunes.

:avbshit:
Could I hire you as our guide on our next Spurs/London-trip?

Sounds like a good day.

If we have to start Royal at wing back, we might as well pack up for the season and start again in August. PEH and Winks is horrific and that front 3 are awkward in a 343

Royal in the back 3, no PEH, Bergwin to start and 352 pls
I thought it was ok... until I saw Winks!

Brighton are a tough side these days. I'd set us up this way to start:

Lloris
Sanchez Dier Romero
Royal Skipp PEH Reggie
Lucas Kane Son

Itd be great if we can sub 2 off around 60-65 and try this out for 20-30 minutes:

Lloris
Sanchez Dier Romero
Royal Skipp Rodrigo Reggie
Kulu
Kane Son

These are the folks we have the most money invested in, arguably our "best" side, have the most potential upside, and the ones we need to continually test if they are starting XI quality or not, keep in form, etc.

Should be a good game tomorrow. Brighton have a lot of good players and at a minimum it'll be enjoyable to watch them versus our squad.

Skipp is out injured and Conte saying he will not start Bentacur (or Kulusevski) - so there are only 2 fit CM's who are in my suggested starting line up, Winks and Hojbjerg. Conicidence - no. Just a conclusion after looking at the only 2 available options.

At RWB the alternatives are either Royal or Doherty - unless Conte decides to divert one of our few forwards, Bergwijn into becoming a RWB (never mentioned by Conte by the way) and he said he's not starting Kulesebski (who he has said could be a RWB option)

So maybe time for you to rethink your starting line ups which seem to be borne out of not reading the team news ?

IDK what's happening with Rodon, he seems to be decent enough but can't get a game. Conte said he was back up for Dier in CD but he didn't get picked when Dier was out injured/unwell or whatever it was.
To me Rodon is a bit inexperienced for the EPL but hasn’t yet had a real chance to get the experience

He’s done ok for Wales imv

Skipp is out injured and Conte saying he will not start Bentacur (or Kulusevski) - so there are only 2 fit CM's who are in my suggested starting line up, Winks and Hojbjerg. Conicidence - no. Just a conclusion after looking at the only 2 available options.

At RWB the alternatives are either Royal or Doherty - unless Conte decides to divert one of our few forwards, Bergwijn into becoming a RWB (never mentioned by Conte by the way) and he said he's not starting Kulesebski (who he has said could be a RWB option)

So maybe time for you to rethink your starting line ups which seem to be borne out of not reading the team news ?
I agree with your prediction of the 11 but just saying, i hate it not that it won’t happen

Back
Top Bottom