Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just embarrassing

This is Dildo Bros level of delusion. Let's take a pic of a happy kid in the stadium wearing the shirt, and spin a story about how everything is now going well now because the fanbase "is younger" ?!?!?!

Yeah, young team, young fans, Trust that Process

Amy Lawrence and her cope can get in the bin. At this point she can't describe herself as a 'football journalist' rather than mere fan blogger.

Reminder:

Aged well….
Cracking Up Lol GIF

I genuinely think this recent top 4 race was the most importnat in history and massive for both clubs.

Had we bottled it, Conte would have left, that £150m would not have been made avaialable and the whole club would be heading for mid table mediocrity.
Now, Conte looks like he is staying, we have a war chest and we can attract some top top players. We could be starting next season with a squad capable of challenging on every front.

On the other hand, Woolwich bottled it, have handed that clueless clown a new contract and will struggle to attract the type of player needed to improve them.
They will be lucky to finish in the top 7 next season and will have to carry the tag of being bottlers.

Those last 3 games were absolutely massive and it's so pleasing to watch us smash each game and not crumble like we would have done in the past.

In short - We have exciting times ahaed and equally as importnat, Woolwich are well and truly FUCKED.

I genuinely think this recent top 4 race was the most importnat in history and massive for both clubs.

Had we bottled it, Conte would have left, that £150m would not have been made avaialable and the whole club would be heading for mid table mediocrity.
Now, Conte looks like he is staying, we have a war chest and we can attract some top top players. We could be starting next season with a squad capable of challenging on every front.

On the other hand, Woolwich bottled it, have handed that clueless clown a new contract and will struggle to attract the type of player needed to improve them.
They will be lucky to finish in the top 7 next season and will have to carry the tag of being bottlers.

Those last 3 games were absolutely massive and it's so pleasing to watch us smash each game and not crumble like we would have done in the past.

In short - We have exciting times ahaed and equally as importnat, Woolwich are well and truly FUCKED.
I said something like this a lot earlier in the season that their was a cliff edge for Spurs and Woolwich and it would lead one club into a good future and the other would be in a bad way. This is because of both clubs recent spending habits have been a disaster. Hopefully we have turned the corner.

I said something like this a lot earlier in the season that their was a cliff edge for Spurs and Woolwich and it would lead one club into a good future and the other would be in a bad way. This is because of both clubs recent spending habits have been a disaster. Hopefully we have turned the corner.
I am sorry but you are wrong. The fact is every Spurs fan is now scared of the inevitable that we do not back the manager and we sign and he walks in the Summer after falling out with Levy when not backed again. We all can see that Spurs lack leaders on the pitch and that is why Hojberg plays. We can see that we have spent poorly and that means our squad is so much weaker than 5 years ago. The chopping and changing of managers has not helped but the squad has so many problems now that it is in major decline.

When Conte walks we will fall away and move back to the mediocrity of the 90s. The fact is we cannot compete money wise without Champions League football and the odds of that get less like;y if we do not get that this season. Spurs and Woolwich as clubs as part of the Big Six are on the cliff edge and one of us will fall off this season because neither of us have the financial backing from our owners to keep up and we do not have the fan base the size of Liverpool's or Man Utd's.

This is why our fan base is so antsy for signings but I do not expect us to make any but I do expect us to sell Bergwijn and weaken our squad.
This is what I said back in Jan

"The stadium is going to be an albatross for them... we could have finished them by knocking them out of the top 4 this year"

lolz huh wtf what??? Bwahahahahahaha!!

Tragic Mike hittin' it outta the park, y'all. :mourloopy:

The epic tokes this guy is taking on that copium pipe. Wew.

*I've time stamped the clip, so it goes straight to his haute cuisine bullshit.

Last edited:
"The stadium is going to be an albetross for them... we could have finished them by knocking them out of the top 4 this year"

lolz huh wtf what??? Bwahahahahahaha!!

Tragic Mike hittin' it outta the park, y'all. :mourloopy:

The epic tokes his guy is taking on that copium pipe. Wew.

*I've time stamped the clip, so it goes straight to his haute cuisine bullshit.

Moronic Mike fuck me he's a clueless prick does not understand business finance.
:levyeyes:

They never learn…

Even their dream signings are a tier below ffs.

Kane >>>> Osihmen

Saliba is just a kid

Jesus is man city's bench player, notorious for missing chances and bad decisions in the final third

Tielemans, like many other decent mid-table midfielders, nice to have but hardly worth a song and dance.

Plus they've been out of the Champions League for 6 years. Most of their twitter fanbase weren't even born the last time they were in it!

Back
Top Bottom