Judas is on Twitter

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He still didn't apologise!
He says I was 'a kid'.....I had children and had moved up the property ladder 3 times by the time I was 26.
He says 'I had no family'......after the article said he had 10 brothers and sisters.

I fucking hate the cunt

Article makes no attempt to explain why he is so reviled, the way he totally betrayed the club on his exit, lied to the fans, screwed us financially, all to his own gain. It makes no attempt to explain why moving to Arse from us is so toxic in itself. It completely fails to represent any kind of balance at all, written by clueless liberal journos with no real world experience and no interest in actually researching the issue.

Utter tosh.

It has obviously effected him greatly that one act of betrayal has become his legacy, he is remembered more for that than anything he did in football. He is known more for his disloyalty as a human than anything he achieved in the game .

Even his brother (a proper Spurs fan) didn't forgive him. He didn't just betray his club, but also his family.

Ewc6pigW8AI8X3U.jpg

Can we drop this thread now? The bloke is a cunt who I’d rather forget. And I think he may have mental health issues
You are entitled to your opinion but so are all the rest of us who recognise the damage he caused to our club. How can anyone forgive or forget that he could have gone to Man Utd and we would have received much needed funds to invest in our team. Instead he knowingly went to strengthen our biggest rivals, knowing that he would come back and try to beat us in NLDs, knowing that by joining them it would make us look inferior. Why join Spurs when their captain will walk away to their rivals??? I bet the Woolwich board of Directors and fans laughed their arses off. It was more than just signing a defender, it came with a double helping of ‘up yours’ Spurs.
He knew all this and yet was prepared to think, ‘bollocks to Spurs, bollocks to the fans’.
What he did was unforgivable. Our fans are right to give him stick for the rest of his life. It also serves as a warning to any other potential traitors.

Indeed I will not. This complete set of cunts are being hero worshipped by some on here just now and I don’t understand why our greatest rivals should be weapon used against our own fans.
I don't think there that good. They always get an enormous amount of fortune. I'm just hoping it goes tits up for them and we have the last laugh

The vitriol is still at such a high level after all these years because we have had no real success in that time. If we had won the PL, CL and some cups, and were regularly challenging for titles, I think this particular wound would have healed and we'd have all moved on and wouldn't need to vent our anger on a has been so regularly. My son is 19 and sings the songs with venom, but if he'd seen any real success, I don't think Judas would register anywhere near as much.

You are entitled to your opinion but so are all the rest of us who recognise the damage he caused to our club. How can anyone forgive or forget that he could have gone to Man Utd and we would have received much needed funds to invest in our team. Instead he knowingly went to strengthen our biggest rivals, knowing that he would come back and try to beat us in NLDs, knowing that by joining them it would make us look inferior. Why join Spurs when their captain will walk away to their rivals??? I bet the Woolwich board of Directors and fans laughed their arses off. It was more than just signing a defender, it came with a double helping of ‘up yours’ Spurs.
He knew all this and yet was prepared to think, ‘bollocks to Spurs, bollocks to the fans’.
What he did was unforgivable. Our fans are right to give him stick for the rest of his life. It also serves as a warning to any other potential traitors.
One of the biggest pieces of shit in sports. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire. I'd certainly laugh though.

Wouldn't rule out some unexpected results from matches they should win
Absolutely, but the City games are both six-pointers. If Woolwich won both then that's an almost unassailable lead regardless or surprise results elsewhere. If City win both then that's a huge amount of pressure this team aren't used to.

Honestly, what did he expect?

He lied to everyone and left for free to them when he could’ve gone to any club on the planet.
Yep.

As I recall at the time all had resigned themselves to the fact he was leaving, the debates doing the rounds were about who we were going to buy with the £25m (a ton of cash back then) when he was sold (most likely to Inter Milan).

I have zero anger towards him as it was ages ago (it's fake anger, it's even fun, so defiantly no anger), but for what he did I will always give him as much stick as I can, nothing will change this. It's also not about him, it's about our rivalry with them, it sets the tone and example for any other player that dares to consider it. Because of his treatment, I genuinely believe we have protected the club from this ever happening again.

I love the fact he gets stick to this day, I love the fact he hates it. Reap what you sow you Judas cunt.

Back
Top Bottom