Tottenham Hotspur FC - Man City Mercenaries

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, are we going at this tonight with an Optimistic, or pessimistic view point?

It's either 'nothing to lose/win-win' (meaning that if we win, great... but if we lose, meh, City go top ahead of you-know-who!!)
orrrrrrrrr the 'lose-lose' scenario; in that IF we win, we're doing THEM a favour, but if we lose... losing hurts, and I hate losing! Grrrrrr!

...there's a very fine line between the two IMHO!

Nothing to lose for me. I've chalked it off as anything other than a loss would be fantastic.

We have enjoyed good fortune under Sherwood so far, even when we have not played well.

If there was ever a spell of games this season with a chance to nick something off City, this well may be it.

I just hope we go out there and go for it. Fight to the end. Fuck it if we lose, just go for it.

You haven't a clue who is on our medical staff and what their qualifications are.

No clue about the level of facilities and no clue about the investment Levy does or doesn't make into that area.

So please cut the bullshit.

What do you know to so adamantly defend them? If you know more than I, please unravel your own qualifications. But for now, based on the evidence I see, they appear to be crap. This isn't just my opinion, Crace did an entire article wondering why our players disappear for months on end for seemingly slight injuries. So what do you know that you're holding on and hence gives you the right to declare others full of bullshit?

Hopefully nobody will boo their team for being 1-0 behind to Man City Mercs.

Holy shit, would be a whole sad.

I was being melodramatic, but I wouldn't put it past our crowd. We'll see how it goes later. We're usually slow out of the blocks, so I hope we put some pace on the wings tonight. With the rain belting down all day here in North London, it should add some zip to that ball over the top.

The rousing chorus of boo's will spur our team onto bigger and better things!

:dawsonlol:

For what it's worth I reckon it'll be 4-2 to us. I'm going to chuck on a couple quid tonight.

7-4.

Adebayor scores 7. Runs to the Emirates and knee slides, lifts up his top showing "9 years no trophy" then shits on Wengers seat and rubs his balls on his shit coat.

I am putting a couple of quid on it.

Got evens

Have we won yet?
Have we lost yet?

Actually my pessimism with this game is fading. Maybe we can just go all blazing and nick something? Perhaps it's good to be underdogs? Is it? Please?

Or maybe it's better to just write it off, try not to care and then any result will be a bonus or a loss will hurt less? Will it?

:gomes: I don't knoooooooooow!

Have we lost yet?

Actually my pessimism with this game is fading. Maybe we can just go all blazing and nick something? Perhaps it's good to be underdogs? Is it? Please?

Or maybe it's better to just write it off, try not to care and then any result will be a bonus or a loss will hurt less? Will it?

:gomes: I don't knoooooooooow!

If we don't smash them I will be pretty surprised.

Back
Top Bottom