The Mighty Spurs vs. Northern Horse Beaters

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I went out and did about two hours of errands.

?

6d1065c8b095dd4b6fdee1bbfe1c406670f0c3373de9c9fa1613dc72d34e6cdb.jpg

Fuck me...we lose one game and certaim cunts crawl out of the woodwork just waiting to have a go at levy and co.

Embarrassing arseholes, fuck off
Not here my old china ,
pull the other one .That old record must be stuck.
Nobody could give a toss about our saintly micro slaphead .
God bless him .
Its a secptic tank wank fest with an odd slice of
blighty bollocks .
Fuck off .

Last edited:
So I get up for work, check the forum ...annnnnd so many cunting offs I just can't work out who is truly at odds with who. :avbcringe:

I'll say this though, I see Joe Clash Joe Clash 's name is struck through. So someone has either binned him or run him off....and chances are the blame lies with PhillyHotspur PhillyHotspur and/or Benjamin Benjamin either way. Damn shame. Neither is worth what Joe is to the place. Two bob gobby cunts who think think they're far more than they really are (and none of that really has to do with them being American). You'd think you cunts want medals for gracing our fandom and turning up for a game, to say nothing of the cringeworthy "I'd beat you up if I saw you" dick waving garbage. You should both stop beating your chests and trying to impress everyone with how special you are (or think you are). I mean, Jesus Christ, I only came on to talk about the result yesterday and there hasn't been a damn word about the game for pages and pages. Just fucking garbage from you two. Can't even be bothered now.

Oh, and Mr. Phillyhotspur, CousinEddie CousinEddie is right. You do look like a total fucking tool in your picture - and it's all down to the shit hair gel, the smug look on your face and the atrociously ill-fitting clothes. I hope you were at that event as a bus boy or something, and that's why you look such a mess in that pic, because if not you should sue the guy who sold you those clothes (especially the shirt). Don't get me wrong, must people here aren't likely to be style icons, but that's probably why they don't put themselves in their avatar. So maybe you should think about dialing back the big boy act.

Fucking disgrace this thread. Always when you think it can't sink any lower...

This thread is er....................interesting

Then again I guess it's not hard to predict something like this would happen when our unbeaten run came crashing down.

I always thought Benjamin Benjamin was another docile clueless Yank who liked our kit on his NBC 52-inch credit-financed TV and thought sawker was 'cool'

Turns out he's a bit of a omnicunt

:pochsmirk:

Yank is just fine by me. Outside of the noobs who go the "you're a Yank so you know fock all" route. Drivel at the highest level
That's not true.
It's just you, you actually do know fuck all and are almost as irritating as the Gibbon.
How surprising to see you at the epicentre of an argument about people thinking certain posters are oxygen thieves.

Dog shit second half. Two very bad goals to give away. Who the fuck was meant to be marking Coloccini??

Not making him a scapegoat, but I am really not sure about Tom Carroll. IMHO he should be nowhere near our first 11, let alone playing two games on the trot. I know he scored against Monacco, but I just don't get him.

Southampton next. They haven't won in ages, so we know where this one is going.......

:levyeyes:

Steady on Carlito, that's because I can't be fucked, last time I went out for dinner with a girl went to an Italian Spaghetti House in Piccadilly, cost £80 for the two of us....
Peasant. :adestare:

Actually this topic brings up one my favourite pass times, reading negative restaurant reviews, anyone else do it?
Yes. That's how I don't end up in shit Italian places in Piccadilly. :adegrin:

Back
Top Bottom