Liverpool Away - 02 April

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

That upcoming Chelsea match worries me. Not a team we historically do well against but if we beat United next week I reckon we still I'm with a shout.

Nice arse though.

The number 14, that is :llorisserious:

There is literally NOTHING there lol

We've all got different tastes, mate.

You just know the stern will be better than the bow.....

I think i'm going to be sick..

CfDu0qmWQAEKOie.jpg:large

Man-Beard.jpg
i_like_to_play.jpg

Its not what you all think?

Disappointing result but fair in the end, they had more chances than us on average - shows how far we've come along this season

Liverpool play a very similar pressing style to ours and often dominated play - something we're not quite used to.

On a side note - Kane's goal was absolutely superb from a technical point of view - first class all round

Was in an Igloo in Sweden watching the game on 4g. Shams we didn't win but not too disappointed with the result. Hopefully Southampton do us a favour but if Leicester win then it's over.

Same for me. I was up at 3am pacing the living room....

BTW, daiquiris, what sort of boozer do you work in? Sounds like something out of a Graham Greene novel or a Bond film. When the punters get lairy do they knock off each others' top hats?
It was a horribly tense experience. It's a weekend thing for extra cash at a sports bar in perth, scotland called the foundry.

Just your usual beer and burger type deal. But for whatever reason the slags roll in getting prosecco and woo woo'd off their tits during the day and I'm the prick they flock to because I have a 10/10 beard.

No top hats though. Moreso pool cues and haggis.

On the of MOTD coverage, Klopp had his arm locked around Kanes neck and talking to him. Kane seemed very uncomfortable with this. Whats was that all about? We dont need any advice from Mr Klopp.

Were they discussing what went wrong at Stalingrad?
:klinsmann:

Watching MOTD last night significant that Poch was absolutely gutted at the end while clipetty was pleased.

Longer the game went the stronger we got and Totti was right to question the 3 mins added time.

SAF would have got at least 7

:bmj:

That was a very poor but unusual performance. We weren't good at all yet could have won and got a point which is okay. A week's worth of training will see us far better.

We were sloppy and it seemed obvious to me that we needed to stop going short every time (first half specific ) because they had us pegged.

Either way...the result will be clearer after Leicester vs Saints.

That was a very poor but unusual performance. We weren't good at all yet could have won and got a point which is okay. A week's worth of training will see us far better.

We were sloppy and it seemed obvious to me that we needed to stop going short every time (first half specific ) because they had us pegged.

This weeks upcoming training is a very good point!

Last edited:
Watching MOTD last night significant that Poch was absolutely gutted at the end while clipetty was pleased.

Longer the game went the stronger we got and Totti was right to question the 3 mins added time.

SAF would have got at least 7

:bmj:
I thought the ref overall was poor for both sides. He gave decisions to please. He used this decision making to appease whoever he upset with a previous decision. He played to the audience rather than officiate in the correct neutral unbiased manner, giving the right decision for the offence regardless of crowd, players reactions. He tried to stand strong with the booking for cheating but then he decided to ignore Milners dive in the box. He allowed other fouls to pass and gave Liverpool advantage when he failed to do so earlier in the game and the crowd booed?

When Lallana lent back into Alli and Alli just moved aside causing Lallana to fall and Lallana then reacted aggressively, the ref spoke to both of them.Lallana should have been booked for the aggressive behaviour but the ref bottled it.

Pissed off with the result.

Jesus wept.

I used to thnk they were untouchable when it came to playing the victims and their belief that everyone is against them but West Ham are not far behind them..,you should read the comments about their last 3 games, even Liverpool fans would be surprised.
Never heard so much moaning about officials and how no one wants them to play n the CL..

interesting that windy and martin cloake, amongst others, have dug out Dembele. Was he that bad yesterday?

It was not a poor performance. We played our usual game and both teams could have won it. Draw was a fair result. Of course i am disappointed that we didn't win. Couldn't care less about the performance. As Leicester are showing. It's about the 3 points. But don't think we played badly.

A draw at Anfield is not a bad result, at the start of a season you wouldn't deem that dropped points. It's just because of where the fixture has ended up in our calendar

I will sound bitter by saying this but when will Leicester's luck run out. 1-0 every week. Decisions always go in their favour, they dont really play well and score against the run of play and then other team don't really compete or create chances. The handball is scandalous. Deliberate or not should not be a factor. It hit his hand and was a shot on target with the goal open. We've all watched the epl for a long time and I'm not seeing a performance of champions. Just a very lucky team. It is fate that they will win and nothing is getting in the way of that. We are much better in every dept but don't really get any jammy decisions or goals but the title is theirs. Disappointed for us.

Back
Top Bottom