Adebayor

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We needed him in 12/13 and at the beginning of 13/14 as well. Yet he was nowhere to be found. So you can suck his cock all you want, but before you swallow, remember that he wasn't there when it really mattered.

You're right but was he as needed in 12/13? Don't think so. I particularly remember us having a welsh lad run the show. Plus the chap was obviously dealing with some serious off the field issues with his brother and him and AVB hardly seeing eye to eye.

I think he's worth a risk. Like there is a fine line between genius and insanity, there is a fine line between unplayable, Suarez level Adebayor and a both-you-and-him-wish-he-was-dead Ade. I like him and even believe(despite his reputation) that he came to love the club. Wish he would stay.
I do not necessarily disagree. I,m just genuinely not sure. Nice view up hear on the fence!!

We needed him in 12/13 and at the beginning of 13/14 as well. Yet he was nowhere to be found. So you can suck his cock all you want, but before you swallow, remember that he wasn't there when it really mattered.

So it didnt really matter the whole of 11/12 or from Christmas 13/14.....the periods he played well was when it didnt really matter in other words....how convenient for you...

He may have played well at the beginning of the 13/14 season if our dick of a manager at the time picked him....

I dont. I remember he was poor when he was poor...but I dont try to pretend that specific period was vastly more important than the seasons he played well to make it seem even worse..

And practically everyone, except Bale, under performed for the majority of that season..

Almost forgot Ade was solely to blame for us missing CL that season....forget about the other 7 players who failed show up that season.

A liability who saved our skins on several occasions last season.

Look who's trying to make it all about our previous manager again, instead of talking Ade... I can only assume that even you realize that he's a liability.

No, Im pointing out that I dont blame Adebayor for us missing out on the CL....only a cretin would..

He only played about three more games than last season too...not the whole season..

Maybe if he didn't miss the preseason, didn't fuck off to the AFCON, and didn't take his time returning from it, he would've played much more games.

If the AFCON wasnt mid season it would suit us better.....but it is. You can slate a player for going to play for their country all you want. Thats your issue.

He was given three days off by the club, but returned later on the actual day he was supposed to be back due to flight problems. It was a matter of hours, but it meant he missed training. Big fucking deal.

If the manager saw fit to drop him for it, then the player can hardly help the team score goals can he..

Last edited:
I think he's worth a risk. Like there is a fine line between genius and insanity, there is a fine line between unplayable, Suarez level Adebayor and a both-you-and-him-wish-he-was-dead Ade. I like him and even believe(despite his reputation) that he came to love the club. Wish he would stay.

He's not a risk. He brings more to the team dynamic in general than Defoe of soldado when ade plays.

Back
Top Bottom