ARE WE GOING TO FINISH TOP HALF THIS SEASON?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Unfortunately spec savers cant save you from your delusions

Well I don’t want to big myself up mate as I am a humble chap but to illustrate my point I made a post on the Mourinho thread yesterday that summarised most of what I have discussed with you this morning and strangely enough 14 people either liked or agreed with what I said and 0 disagreed- so unless all of those posters are delusional I would suggest that it is you who is .Anyway don’t get upset- it’s good to be different 🤪

Well I don’t want to big myself up mate as I am a humble chap but to illustrate my point I made a post on the Mourinho thread yesterday that summarised most of what I have discussed with you this morning and strangely enough 14 people either liked or agreed with what I said and 0 disagreed- so unless all of those posters are delusional I would suggest that it is you who is .Anyway don’t get upset- it’s good to be different 🤪
Just helping to keep you humble, you’ve also posted a lot that absolutely nobody has bothered to agree with or like, so not every utterance from you is regarded as Moses descending from the mount.

Don’t think anyone is delusional, we just have different opinions. The post you talk about, where you lay the blame purely on Mourinho for Thursday night is your opinion. I’d suggest a more balanced way of regarding the performance would be to blame Mourinho and the players, as they all fucked up big time. I’d also blame the expectation of posters on here who just expect us to roll over the present world champions.

It will be an epic failure and Jose should go if we don’t get CL football next season, whether that is by getting top 4 or winning the EL, we are only 4 points off Liverpool with a game in hand so top 4 is still possible and will be the aim, if only there was a way we could somehow get a decent CB In for the second half of the season we would increase our chances significantly!

Just helping to keep you humble, you’ve also posted a lot that absolutely nobody has bothered to agree with or like, so not every utterance from you is regarded as Moses descending from the mount.

Don’t think anyone is delusional, we just have different opinions. The post you talk about, where you lay the blame purely on Mourinho for Thursday night is your opinion. I’d suggest a more balanced way of regarding the performance would be to blame Mourinho and the players, as they all fucked up big time. I’d also blame the expectation of posters on here who just expect us to roll over the present world champions.
Of course it is my opinion- it would be stupid for me to post anyone else’s wouldn’t it. As I said I am humble and I was just referring to my previous post to show my opinion on Mourinho is shared by many others and his view not so much in response to being called deluded. I must add that virtually everything you post is bile and not worth commenting on to be fair. And anyway who asked you to but in anyway big nose?

Last edited:
As I said I am humble and I was just making a point mate whereas virtually everything you post is bile. Who asked you anyway big nose
Bile? Ok man.

And you asked me, that’s who. You do know you are posting on a public forum that gives everyone the invitation to respond? Don’t like it? Complain to your mum. She’s probably downstairs getting the Dairylea Dunkers out of the fridge for your lunch, so she’ll give you a hug to make you feel better.

Bile? Ok man.

And you asked me, that’s who. You do know you are posting on a public forum that gives everyone the invitation to respond? Don’t like it? Complain to your mum. She’s probably downstairs getting the Dairylea Dunkers out of the fridge for your lunch, so she’ll give you a hug to make you feel better.

We don’t do that down here. I think that mummy hugging type stuff must be an Aberdeen thing cos you are too stingey to put the heating on if you have any

Ah, a cheeky wee bit of xenophobia. The thought of that will keep my cockles warm. Fine work.

It’s always a sign of a weak poster when they start bringing other poster’s families into the conversation isn’t it. They can’t say anything worthwhile or with any merit so they bring childish your mum type insults into the discussion. Just playing you at your own pathetic game to make you feel you have a sense of purpose. Jog on chump

It’s always a sign of a weak poster when they start bringing other poster’s families into the conversation isn’t it. They can’t say anything worthwhile or with any merit so they bring childish your mum type insults into the discussion. Just playing you at your own pathetic game to make you feel you have a sense of purpose. Jog on chump
Jog on I shall.

Keep counting your likes fella. We all need acceptance and security.

Would you rather us play entertaining football and win fuck all?

Or play mind numbingly boring football and win fuck all?

Would you rather Redknapp or AVB?
I want winning football which needs to combine the methods of both, you can't win titles with Ossie football but at the same time you need to win the game.

I want winning football which needs to combine the methods of both, you can't win titles with Ossie football but at the same time you need to win the game.

But we're not getting that either...

We all want Spurs to win games. Play good football and see it end in trophies.

That hasn't happened when we've played great football and it certainly isn't happening playing dull football.

So what is it?

Wrong managers? Managers not being backed? A team, that gets called great when we win and not good enough when we lose, being overhauled again?

Back
Top Bottom