Beşiktaş on Thursday (1882??)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

It's still a side representing Tottenham Hotspur. Changes or not, I want better from players looking to break into the first team.
I thought competition for (PL) places would stimulate energetic performances but most looked like they didn't want to be there

In other news, something about Lennon tonight looked better in his brief stint. A little bit of light flicking on there maybe. Dembele also looked good, although I wish he'd back his shot a bit more.

Considering you think Paulinho looked good today, I'll be much more concerned when you start agreeing with me than when you don't.
Never said he looked good but you had him down on Vlad's level which was preposterous.

Fully agree until 'comfy 1-0'. Never comfy. We were the poorer side tonight but I saw things I liked. We're not there yet. It's gonna take time. Some positives IMO and a slow build. Glad & Paulinho need to be further from this club than Turkey but hey ho. Onwards and upwards

Yeah should have been comfy, against these teams just defend well and take one chance as none of this euro trash can defend. no need to be Madrid this early in competition and why people moaning our literally 2nd team aren't playing well yet is beyond me, Poch has a tough job loads of players loads of games and remember these are not our best performers so will be hard so just be patient people please, think about it

images

Yeah should have been comfy, against these teams just defend well and take one chance as none of this euro trash can defend. no need to be Madrid this early in competition and why people moaning our literally 2nd team aren't playing well yet is beyond me, Poch has a tough job loads of players loads of games and remember these are not our best performers so will be hard so just be patient people please, think about it
I am not sure you and I were both watching the same game.

In other news, something about Lennon tonight looked better in his brief stint. A little bit of light flicking on there maybe. Dembele also looked good, although I wish he'd back his shot a bit more.

Poch has literally got his starting 11 v. Arse then tonight's 11 then Dembele and Lennon in the middle between both schools at the moment, both good players who could break in, Poch has his hands full people need to understand he basically has to play hugo aside his worst performing 11 on a Thursday and get a performance out of them, twats like vlad and paulinho for God sake, we will get out of group

I think this game would have definitely been a comfortable 1-0 if Vlad wasn't there. I thought Fazio was comfortable and commanding. Davies and Dier were solid. Hugo was Hugo. The defence was tight until Chiriches had to do anything.

Hugo brilliant, Kane pretty good. That's about it. We were lucky to get a point. I think it's time to go out and buy a playmaker. Just any playmaker. Get a moody fucker from the Argentinian second division. Just anyone with a creative mind. All these midfielders thinking safety first are holding us back.

I think this game would have definitely been a comfortable 1-0 if Vlad wasn't there. I thought Fazio was comfortable and commanding. Davies and Dier were solid. Hugo was Hugo. The defence was tight until Chiriches had to do anything.

I know people will blame Vlad, but the fact is we were playing at home and got bossed by Besiktas. Need to be better and i don't see a lot of heart out there at the moment.

If not for Hugo, we would have easily lost this game.

Last edited:
I know people will blame Vlad, but the fact is we were playing at home and got bossed by Besiktas. Need to be better and i don't see a lot of heart out there at the moment.

But this is the worst 10 outfield players in the squad you are watching the sad thing is they are showing fuck all desire to step up!

Mmmm....
Daniel, Baldini sitting in stands watching Soldado £26mill, Paulinho £17mill, Chiriches £7miill thats £50mill.
Baldini you are in charge of vetting acquisitions - you pd too much.
Daniel how do you convince someone to take these clowns, value say £20mill. Ouch.....

Back
Top Bottom