Burnley v. Spurs Wed, Oct 27 19:45 BST

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

GfFytBD.jpg

Lloris, Reguilon, Romero, Rodon, Skipp, Ndombele, Lucas, Gil, Kane

Markanday played 90 minutes for Spurs u21's last night, so unlikely to feature.

Tanganga has never played as a DM in Spurs youth, Jose brought him on to see out a match as DM and he looked horrible, so that's an horrendous choice of DM.

Yes and known as the chessboard final because of the lack of passion and excitement being replaced by patience and cautious play

Didn’t matter to me as an 8 yr old fan
We won the fucker
I was a 10 year old and still excited over the Leicester win the year before.

Markanday played 90 minutes for Spurs u21's last night, so unlikely to feature.

Tanganga has never played as a DM in Spurs youth, Jose brought him on to see out a match as DM and he looked horrible, so that's an horrendous choice of DM.
Haha, stop lying.

*Wasn't aware Markanday played last night.

Good Luck to Mrs Perryman Mrs Perryman and all those other brave souls who are actually going to this game. If you find yourself next to Mrs P and she's gabbling on at you, whatever she says, DO NOT DISAGREE.
We're at a service station along the M1, enjoying a nice cup of Rosie, eating some of the mountain of food I packed. Five coaches from Lee Valley. Loads of Citeh fans going in the opposite direction. It's not raining, so all good so far. :) COYS

Back
Top Bottom