Chavski Vs Tottenham - League Cup Semi Final (1st Leg) - Wed 5th Jan KO 7:45pm, live on SKY

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jesus sobering words from Conte

"Lets stop and clap the performance of Chelsea"

"one transfer window won't be enough, we need much more patience and time"

Starting to wonder if its just better for us to go out of the domestic cups at the first hurdle every year rather than this endless stream of Semi-Final and Final no shows.

Our squad can't fucking cope so there is some logic to just doing a Burnley and sacking the cups off rather than pretending we are a big club while we spend fuck all and drift further behind.
At this point we might as well disband the football team all together and just become an asset management company

We're half way there anyways

I have tried to stand up for him. But royal is actually harming the team with his slow backward play.

I’d rather have Doherty there. To be honest I’d rather have a wheelie bin play there instead.
I's rather have Lucas there if it's going to be a RWB, and Royal if it's going to be a RB.

Maybe play Gil in Lucas' usual role.

Who wants a fight? Come on if you want some!
Can you find a Chelsea fan and film it
Keanu Reeves Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom