CHELSEA VS TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR | SUNDAY 23 JANUARY 2022 | 16:30 KO

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Think I read somewhere that no returning ex-manager has ever won at Stamford Bridge. There's been enough of them to make that an impressive statistic. Come on Antonio, let's smash that one out of the park!
Mkrau GIF by My Kitchen Rules

🎶fucking hate Chelsea 🎶
🎶fucking hate Chelsea 🎶
🎶fucking hate Chelsea 🎶
🎶fucking hate Chelsea 🎶
🎶fucking hate Chelsea 🎶

🎶fucking love Tottenham🎶
🎶fucking love Tottenham🎶
🎶fucking love Tottenham🎶
🎶fucking love Tottenham🎶
🎶fucking love Tottenham🎶

chetot010418ag.jpg

The comedy is Lukaku is bowling our defenders over like skittles with pushes every time a cross is loaded in and nothing given, Kane's hand brushes Silva and he somehow spots it and over rules a goal without even waiting for VAR, which was critical as the "not enough to overturn" would have worked in our favour instead of theirs.

Barkley, Havertz, Pulisic and Werner all not even getting on the pitch and some of you are crying like a little girl with a grazed knee and a dropped ice-cream cone when we're not winning at this scum-infested hole of a stadium full of cunts with their team of expensive, well paid, successful, experienced footballers and backroom staff.
Everton drew there, Burnley drew there, Brighton drew there, Leeds were only beaten with a last minute pen. We're not fucking Division 2 minnows. I can take not getting a result but we' ve barely given them a game yet again.

I don’t think it’s rash to believe that other teams have players that would push our squad, even if they from lower down the table. I mention Brighton as I watch them loads and they just nobbled Chelsea twice and are a class striker away of being right up there. And we should be looking at pinching the best from elsewhere in the league. Ward-Prowse, Jimenez, Podence, Raphinha, Maddison, Harvey Barnes, Olise. Just because they are from lower down the league doesn’t mean they wouldn’t improve us. Oh and they know the premier league.
Will everyone fuck off about cunt Maddison!! Prick fuckin hates us, is a Woolwich fan and i don't want him anywhere near our squad. Check out his tweets about Bale/Wlishere for proof.

To many people melting on here. For all Chelsea's trophies and dominance, they ain't got a new fucking cinema and block of flats to look forward to have they? Have they!

i dont like you lucille ball GIF

Chelsea are just better than us. So they should be, they spend hundreds of millions and still won't win the league. We're better than most in the league, but nowhere near the top 3 sides.

I can take the fact that Chelsea are a financially doped club

I can take that that enables them to buy the best players

I can take that those players will inevitably be better than our players and will most probably beat us more than we beat them.

What I can't take is the fact that yet again we haven't even put up a fight against them....... Today when they were at their most vulnerable, we just laid down and invited them in with little to no resistance.

We practically bent over for them.

There are no warriors in this team and it's about as far removed from the days of Eriksen, Demebele, Vertonghen and Toby as you can possibly get.

Where's the heart? Where's the Spirit?

After his decent half hour or so against Leicester, Doherty was back to his usual self, the worst player we’ve ever signed

Tanganga seems a good lad and is committed but just isn’t anywhere near good enough

Davies should be a third choice centre back for us, he isn’t a full back

Winks back to his usual self after a decent little run of form and new manager bounce, woeful player with no bollocks

Let’s not beat around the bush, Chelsea are light years better than us, Conte isn’t a miracle worker, we need signings desperately
Tanganga has been bad. Liability bad for a number of games

Back
Top Bottom