Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If var decisions take more then 5 seconds, it should just be ignored. Clear and obvious is clear and obvious to see within that time limit in my opinion
Agree with the general principle of this. But maybe give the VAR team 30 seconds from the moment the incident happens.

Shocked to see Liverpool get an extra days rest again and not having to play on New Year’s Day

I know.... It's scandalous....... It really ought to be at least 2 days extra rest for such footballing royalty.

I don't know how that trampy fuck of a manager manages to not be whingeing at every available juncture.

sun6.jpg

Sky Sports busy noshing off the young Liverpool players from last night...

... though I'm not seeing any counter point talking about Everton being bad.
:sonhmm:

Credit where it's due, and Liverpool have been excellent, but anyone with eyes can see the pants-wetting glee with which it's covered. This 100% was not what any of the Man City coverage was like from the last two years. Honestly, this shit makes Sky look more and more like a propaganda wing of the scouse bastards.

Sky Sports busy noshing off the young Liverpool players from last night...

... though I'm not seeing any counter point talking about Everton being bad.
:sonhmm:

Credit where it's due, and Liverpool have been excellent, but anyone with eyes can see the pants-wetting glee with which it's covered. This 100% was not what any of the Man City coverage was like from the last two years. Honestly, this shit makes Sky look more and more like a propaganda wing of the scouse bastards.
Sickening isn't it. I'm so glad it's not us being covered in this way...

If Everton has signed Janssen, they would have been 3 up at half time.

Gonna asterisk the fuck out of Liverpool Premier League Champions*
and Woolwich Emirates FA Cup Champions* when it happens.

*rigged as fuck

:mourbringit:

Anyone notice Firminho (and then Mane) do Kane's celebration after their goal, but then kinda pull out of it after realising it would be even more classless seeing as he's laid up after surgery?

No tin foil hat required. Lad's a cunt.

Back
Top Bottom