Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This is what always annoys me when the response offered to "The players get paid too much" is "Well, who should get all the money that the game generates then? ....The owners?"....

........The answer is staring these fuckers in the face. THE COMMON FAN SHOULD PAY LESS.

The answer to atmos has and always will be to get as many teens and-20 somethings in as poss.

Weird thing to disagree with El Noel 🙄

Hmm. Could do with him being back for those Woolwich games, ideally.
Depends on how the league table
Is starting to look , We might be praying for a draw or dare I say it the gooners to do us a favour and take points of one of our title rivals while helping them stay in the hunt for 5th :troll:

He's also only failed to score or assist in like 1 or 2 games this season or something ridiculous. They are way more reliant on him than they've ever been.

I was married to a Scouse and we got a sample copy of the Sun delivered free one day as part of a promotion by a local newsagent. She lost her shit...at me for buying it. I calmly explained and then she lost her shit at me for not throwing it away!
Rollercoaster of a day 🤣

Back
Top Bottom