Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Even if he is clearly a polarising guy. The league will be worse off without him as a brand. The league has been built on his rivalry with Pep for almost a decade.

With Pep possibly going if City get punished for their financial crimes we may be looking at a completely different league landscape.

Do fans really care about this kind of thing?

I just want him gone because it increases our chances of beating them.

I for one wont miss the passive aggressive, snide, at times downright nasty twat.

For any Liverpool fans scrawling around other club forums looking for reaction or sympathy - I'm glad Man City dwarfed everything achieved during the Klopp era. Even if they get done for cheating, that period of time will always be remembered for City winning all those league titles with Liverpool being the obscure trivia quiz answer for "who won that Covid Premier League?"

I started hating liverpool back in 99. Ledley king debut and we were cruising 2 nil at anfield. Then anfield crowd bullied ref sending ledley king off and we lost 3-2. Complete cheat scene that game. Their fans smash up coaches and behave like chavs as well. In my top 5 of clubs i hate.

I started hating liverpool back in 99. Ledley king debut and we were cruising 2 nil at anfield. Then anfield crowd bullied ref sending ledley king off and we lost 3-2. Complete cheat scene that game. Their fans smash up coaches and behave like chavs as well. In my top 5 of clubs i hate.
That low? Fan boy.

Back
Top Bottom