Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Klopp had plenty of experience on his side.

Managing close to 15 years before he arrived at Liverpool.

Alonso has been managing roughly 16 months.
Granted, but the step up remains the same.

If you think about it, Alonso has far more Prem experience than Klopp did when he moved.

Joking aside liverpool are a huge club. Been both to liverpool and everton away several times. Liverpool by far the biggest and more international club. Think alonso or de zerbi will end up there and probably a done deal.

If the Wars in Ukraine/Russia or Israel/Palestine suddenly ended tonight... it would be interesting to see what story the BBC/Sky went with first...

That, or Klopp leaving Liverpool!

I suppose but it's a bit early to be approaching other managers.

Alonso isn't gonna wanna talk while in a title race for example.

Just keep it to yourselves. Get your shortlist and wait quietly.
Late to the party here. It does mean any potential suitors can already start to unofficially scout out the team and see who they would add, get rid of etc. enables Liverpool to be more aggressive with targets too.

I wonder if Salah is definitely pining for a nice and Klopp knows

Could definitely be a distraction but then again Alonso was always very composed and good under pressure
Alonso would be mad to replace him now, Moyes and emery failed after replacing legendary managers… whoever gets the Liverpool job next is fucked from the start.
I hope it’s dezerbi. He’s a wanker.

Why the fuck is there a Jurgen Klopp "special" on SkySports? Has the toothy cunt died?
Alos, wtf is going on in Belgium with this fucking replaying a game whereby a VAR fuck up cost a team a point or something? It's just going to get those bin dipper cunts all riled up again, FFS the weather has been so bad lately, the last thing the North West needs now is the flowing tears of thousands of bindipper cunts calling for "joostice"

Its bollocks don’t get triggered by it. I found it funny they didn’t include Arteta! He actually fits the profile for their type of manager more than many others mentioned.
Oh I'm very cool about it, never happening. Like you, I find it very funny. If it persists however then it might urk, mainly I suspect it would be a deliberate attempt to kill the vibe.

I think, that Klo (pp) - the tooth - and the bastards of the DFB are a great match!

But, what the hell is a orgasm?

Celebration Reaction GIF by Barstool Sports

Liverpool fans on The Athletic moaning that Klopp would never sign for a club that was already successful and owned by an oil rich state. Reminded them that USA is the biggest oil producing country and Liverpool have “no pedigree”. Fuckers

Back
Top Bottom