Come here to laugh at Dippers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

This has all made me realise how fucking funny that Channel 4 documentary on Salah was, in retrospect.

Talk about the kiss of death. Scousers seem to be incapable of understanding the concept of 'jinxing it'.

tenor.gif

Ah yes, is this the 'cohesion' that Salah has brought to Liverpool's fanbase I keep hearing about? I think I'll stick with the South Korean fans that Son brought, thanks.
:sonpoint:

'Being Liverpool'.
:harrysmile:

If someone reaching 2 CL finals and winning the german league twice with Dortmund (not Bayern) is not a good manager then what would you call Poch? Not reaching a final to lose makes you a better manager than if you do reach one and lose?

We can all hate liverpoo and laugh at their misery but we dont have to fool ourselves while we do it.

Have a word with yourself Dopey..

Couldn't give a fuck what hes done in other leagues.. In the prem he's finished 8th, 4th and 4th after spending £332m. Hes a fraud and getting found out day by day.

Genuine question: why do they always talk about 'marching up a hill' specifically?

Is this something I've missed?
:llorisunsure:

It's in regard to the 'Spion Kop' which was a hill where a battle took place..and is mentioned in a couple of their songs.

Most military leaders know to always take the high ground and never fight an enemy up a raised elevation. So I guess you can say Klopp is a shit leader.
:harrysmile:

Last edited:
Last night I was watching my team in the Champions League final at the end of the season. Your team were on the beach . Not in the Champions League final. I know what I prefer
Seriously, have you got nothing better to do than posting on another team's forum.............if I live to be a hundred, I will never understand it.
After all the grief you and yours have dished out since the draw at your place, all I can say is Karma's a right bitch (a bit like me when anyone attacks my boys).

This has all made me realise how fucking funny that Channel 4 documentary on Salah was, in retrospect.

Talk about the kiss of death. Scousers seem to be incapable of understanding the concept of 'jinxing it'.

tenor.gif

Ah yes, is this the 'cohesion' that Salah has brought to Liverpool's fanbase I keep hearing about? I think I'll stick with the South Korean fans that Son brought, thanks.
:sonpoint:

Much like reading Pochettino’s book after the season’s ended. I might now watch that Salah doc on C4 knowing how it ends :dembelelol:

Back
Top Bottom