Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yes, because your a good person,but cast your mind back to the first 13 years under wenger. They rubbed our faces in our mediocrity, and played beautifully which was even worse, it was agonising. They have very richly earned our scorn. Every day of our dominance was their own bitter inheritance. Toughen up, because we haven't even begun karmic payback, that comes with league and European Cup, doubles and believe me its happening. They never ever believe we'd be out of their shadow, but it will be worse. A long winter is in the offing for them, and winter is most definitely coming.
And never forget St Totteringham Day!!!
Fuck em

Makes you wanna puke.

tenor.gif

'To act with class is a Woolwich value'???

Since when? There's absolutely nothing classy about that shower. Never has been, never will be.

Part of the sad thing about this is they have completely forgotten who they are - I genuinely think it would be easier for their fans if they weren't trying to pretend they are 'classy' and embraced their history.

Added to this their social media / marketing team have decided to try to be some sort of lifestyle brand seemingly aimed solely at this inner city rap scene....."Auba signed Da Ting"

I almost feel sorry for their more 'normal' fans.

Last edited:
Part of the sad thing about this is they have completely forgotten who they are - I genuinely think it would be easier for their fans if they weren't trying to pretend they are 'classy' and embraced their history.

Added to this their social media / marketing team have decided to try to be some sort of lifestyle brand seemingly aimed solely at this inner city rap scene....."Auba signed Da Ting"

I almost feel sorry for their more 'normal' fans.
'Normal' fans??....

:sonhmm:

Back
Top Bottom