Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

... but he’s leaving himself open to attack for people who are more sensitive than me!” That should be obvious. I’m Fairly neutral on Kroos but I can see why he’s got people’s backs up.

My threshold is different from the next person. People’s levels of being offended are different. I don’t claim to be the authority on what is or isn’t racist per se.

Is that fair enough?
Fair enough.
I really don't agree with your sentiment in this thread, but whatever. It's not very dear to my heart so if you excuse me I'll have a Friday drink and revel in gooner misery instead!

Was the batman and Robin mask celebration he did with Reus (funny how Kroos never mentioned him) at Dortmund political too?

What makes Black Panther political but not Batman?

When the film came out it was a common celebration - Son and Aurier did it more than once.

I loved how pissed off opposition fans would get when we were slapping up teams in the last days of the Lane, and all they could complain about was the various handshake routines we had going.

Jiminez has pulled out the Luchardor mask more than once too - Watford were stupid for complaining then as well btw.

My overall point is people need to stop policing harmless fun. That’s all it is. If it’s not your thing, it’s not your thing.

Yep, it’s just a couple of bellends arguing over nothing. They just happen to be professional footballers.

Can we get this thread back on track please to taking the piss out of the scum? Last few pages have been about as funny as fucking covid. Come here for a laugh and some mockery and it's descended into utter heated nonsense.

Any humorous insights, news, giffs most welcome.

sdNtZj26t0I7hl9knjk_AdsS-69OkFZ8s8LGI7AyLnkKwiLMsrpyAzhs5PcESCHIdRIlue9NPWM0noMeUbPQzMLC9oOTBrCNVz_NVBJ2-LdBQIDspyBAHaT2h4o=s0-d

tenor.gif

Last edited:
Isn’t the international break amazing!
These lot are soap opera! Slipping to mid table and becoming like West Ham.
All I see today is their Twitter fam (yes fam not fan.. blood) fambase imploding and calling Kroos a Nazi! What a bunch!

Oh and yeh.. Mask wearing cunt for a talisman! Jokers

Isn’t the international break amazing!
These lot are soap opera! Slipping to mid table and becoming like West Ham.
All I see today is their Twitter fam (yes fam not fan.. blood) fambase imploding and calling Kroos a Nazi! What a bunch!

Oh and yeh.. Mask wearing cunt for a talisman! Jokers

Fambase.

FAMBASE.

F-A-M-B-A-S-E.

Cigar for this man, right here!!! :bow:

How is his attitude bad? Aside from the fact that Özil has naturally declined, his biggest crime was upsetting Arsenals Chinese commercial partners by pointing out human rights issues.

Kroos was shocking at WC 2018 so he can’t come for Ozil when it comes to performances at that tournament. Got run over in open play in all their matches.
Really!!!?so hes been top notch effort since signing his 350,000 a week contract.

[Kike Marin] 19-year-old William Saliba recently "lost his parents in a short space of time." Parents, plural.​

We usually laugh at the Gooners here. But I hope that Saliba is getting all the support he needs. Imagine losing both your parents at age 19 when you have just moved to a new country.

Back
Top Bottom