Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Anyone else just can't enjoy this like normal?

Not sure if it's VAR, the fucked up schedule, total lack of fans at games or whatever, but for like 6 months now I can't emotionally engage with this stuff

Usually these insanely bad runs from rivals, esp United/Woolwich would give me so much joy and pleasure. Now I barely feel anything.

Oh well, at least they'll be shit for another 5 years minimum. Think Arteta's lost the players by how they looked first half. Didn't watch second half but they just seemed to have given up. No fight, no effort. Just shit from top to bottom.
I think you lost your heart when you put Priti as your profile pic.

Wonder how long before they order the plane to fly over the stadium :sonlol:
At this rate it will be the Lancaster Avro!
Lancaster-8-MFA.jpg

the reason I don't go overboard is I don't want to jinx it, especially just before a NLD.
You're a simmering little Maltese volcano. One day, at the right moment, with a thunderous bang, your magic muffins will explode, and the world will be drenched in lovely lemon drizzle.

Could it be this coming Sunday - who knows?

giphy.gif

I said this in another thread a few days back that I thought this would be a great game for Lo Celso and Ndombele to be in the same line up. Almost in a diamond sort of formation to still allow that solid base.

But they would just destroy that Woolwich team together.

Son - Kane
GLC
Ndombele - Sissoko
PEH
I think could DESTROY Woolwich.

Width provided by Aurier and Reguilon with PEH and Sissoko filling in out wide when they do attack. A sort of free flowing attack with Kane dropping deep at times, allowing Lo Celso to move into space and of course Son playing on the shoulder with his pace.

They just wouldn't know what to do.
They will now if Arteta skims through The Fighting Cock.

These cunts will be well up for the game at the weekend, hope our lads don't go into it thinking it will be easy, this is their cup final.

Also, the clubs at the bottom of the table fighting relegation are always a risky proposition, we have to take these games as serious as the big games against the big teams.

These cunts will be well up for the game at the weekend, hope our lads don't go into it thinking it will be easy, this is their cup final.

Also, the clubs at the bottom of the table fighting relegation are always a risky proposition, we have to take these games as serious as the big games against the big teams.
Our guys will be up for it. No complacency under Jose. Fact is, we play well they're fucked barring a miracle. I just love the fact that's it's gonna be a loooong week for them thinking about playing us.

As a fan since 89 it does make me slightly worry about us underestimating them though.

I never thought we'd lose under Redknapp when we were crusing 2-0 after Saha and Adebayor scored. And then we lost 2-5 and crashed out of the still unlikely title race.

I hope, really hope it will be different and we make them pay big time. I will be nervous as hell before the game though, can't change that.

Back
Top Bottom