Come here to laugh at Gooners

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

We really need to do a job at Wembley, it could have serious repercussions on the rest of our league campaign.

I think it's the most important game of our season so far. Beat them and it'll put doubts in their minds about the run-in. Lose and we might fall away in the league like last year (hope not). Not to mention removing any chance of a Chav double.

C9HunZfXkAA7i69.jpg

I listened to about 10 minutes of talksport this morning on the way to work and they just talked about Woolwich. This is really disrespectful to Palace - they bossed that game last night. On about 80minutes I saw Andros back in his own box helping out - his shirt was soaking.
But, yeah, talksport know that gooners will phone in and they make money off that so, from a marketing standpoint, I understand. Still, well done Palace.
I wholeheartedly agree. Even Sky managed to praise Palace - well Ranieri did anyways and said they won because they played as a complete unit with all players working at 100% unlike Arse.

This interview was officially AFTV "jump the shark" moment. Idiotic youth crowding the camera, caring more about filming on their phones for social media, sharing their Snapchats, the whole thing is a joke. They couldn't probably care less about their team. Just a winning team to flaunt to others their whole life.

Watching things like that confirmed in my mind that many Woolwich fans, especially younger ones, don't really love their club in the way we do. They love themselves and the idea of supporting a successful club. They don't understand or care what being part of a football club is really about.

For them, Woolwich is a cheap, hollow emotional transaction without any love or sense of belonging. I know too many Woolwich fans like this and it makes me proud to support a proper club.

Theo "youth prospect" Walcott was captain last night. Let that sink in.

Theo Walcott was Captain.

Wenger is like Churchill following his Stroke. Everyone knew he was fucked but no one wanted to deal with the old bugger. Tragic really.

Once again THEO WALCOTT WAS CAPTAIN.

BELIEVE!!

WHAT FUICKING SHADOW!??????

14 points ahead with their games in hand away at Southampton and Home to Leicester. Plus a six pointer at ours.

I dont care, im saying it: It would take a cataclysmic fuck up of monumental proportions (even for us) for them to catch us now.

If they drop 3 more points (and they will), we could lose at Palace, West Ham, Leicester and Hull and draw our home games against them and Utd and still finish above them.

COME AT ME BROS!

Watching things like that confirmed in my mind that many Woolwich fans, especially younger ones, don't really love their club in the way we do. They love themselves and the idea of supporting a successful club. They don't understand or care what being part of a football club is really about.

For them, Woolwich is a cheap, hollow emotional transaction without any love or sense of belonging. I know too many Woolwich fans like this and it makes me proud to support a proper club.

So, so true, they are in love with the concept of being the best, and reflecting that degree of success upon themselves. Nothing more. It's why losing hurts them so bad.

I went to dinner with a few mates last night and three of them where Gooners, it was delicious, and the food wasnt bad either. BOOM BOOM!!

I said to one of the more rational ones that you will know the tide has truly turned when you see little rude boys walking around in cities like Manchester and Nottingham wearing Spurs shirts. No understanding of the history or culture behind it..... Just "this is the best team who has the best players and my mates support them so....."

It will be a joyous but ultimately depressing day all rolled into one.

This is sweet sweet revenge.....called it a couple weeks ago and since then we've gained another 6pts on them.
Let them "raise their game" at WHL......they will barely match the levels we put into a training match. Woolwich are fucking shit, and 6th flatters them.
Wait till Everton get past them. They are looking at a battle for 8th soon

Last edited:
This is sweet sweet revenge.....called it a couple weeks ago and since then we've gained another 6pts on them.
Let them "raise their game" at WHL......they will barely match the levels we put into a training match. Woolwich are fucking shit, and 6th flatters them.
Wait till they Everton get past them. They are looking at a battle for 8th soon

That's my main concern - that they are SO shit it's quite conceivable they could finish low enough to avoid Europa League qualification.

So, so true, they are in love with the concept of being the best, and reflecting that degree of success upon themselves. Nothing more. It's why losing hurts them so bad.

I went to dinner with a few mates last night and three of them where Gooners, it was delicious, and the food wasnt bad either. BOOM BOOM!!

I said to one of the more rational ones that you will know the tide has truly turned when you see little rude boys walking around in cities like Manchester and Nottingham wearing Spurs shirts. No understanding of the history or culture behind it..... Just "this is the best team who has the best players and my mates support them so....."

It will be a joyous but ultimately depressing day all rolled into one.
This is absolutely key. They won't be able to derive any enjoyment from less successful times. As i've told gooners before, it's not just that I love Kane more than they love Henry, it's that I love Mido more than they love Henry- and they will never ever understand that.

Back
Top Bottom