Come here to laugh at United

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I think ETH is shit, but the way he has been treated before the Final was a disgrace. This was a big slap in the face to the owners if they decide to sack him. I know it's Man United so their aims are higher than a domestic cup, but if you offered me at the beginning of the season to finish 8th and win the FA Cup, I'd sign for that deal without any hesitation.

I think ETH is shit, but the way he has been treated before the Final was a disgrace. This was a big slap in the face to the owners if they decide to sack him. I know it's Man United so their aims are higher than a domestic cup, but if you offered me at the beginning of the season to finish 8th and win the FA Cup, I'd sign for that deal without any hesitation.

Unfortunately the money is being in the CL so you need to deliver trophies and top 4 for big club owners.

They should sack him based on league position and the transfers hes made.

Obviously had a better season than us - EL + trophy vs EL + no trophy.
They did better in the cups and against their rivals, which matters, and it is what Ange needs to improve on.

However, against the majority of the league we still progressed more.

Of course I take an FA Cup over finishing 5th, but it doesn't inspire me that they will do better than us next season.

Ten Hag in his second season at the helm at Old Trafford on the cusp of adding the FA Cup to the League Cup he won in his first season.

Oh for such failure like at the helm here, where we spent most of the season snootily ridiculing him.

Yeah it’s actually really fucked me off.

Still an absolute travesty we haven’t won it for so long

If he's shit, our fucking donkey must really impress you

I'd take an FA Cup win where we beat Woolwich, then Chelsea in the final, whilst finishing 8th, than finishing 5th with no trophies or wins over our rivals.
On the surface, yes, so would i.

But when you take into account the many other factors at play, do you think they are better placed than us for the upcoming season?

We all want to win cups, but I doubt this is the win that puts ManU back at the top of the pile this time next year.

You can think whatever you want, but he’s not.
Fat Carl the wombat wins a couple of shitty gongs in the first couple of months of a season, by the end of the season ETH has won another trophy.

And yet some fat arsehole cunt thinks winning nothing is the better result.

The majority of our fans never deserve the club to win anything

Obviously had a better season than us - EL + trophy vs EL + no trophy.

I simply agree.

Oh for one fcuking day of glory. Been so long.

United are no better but on 6 win or lose occasions in the season they were the best side of 2.

We just can't deliver in that regard, and yet, only Rashford really offers something we don't possess in my opinion.

It's freaking crazy.

Back
Top Bottom