Crystal Palace v. Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday, December 13, 2:15 PM GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

A clean sheet tomorrow would mean that its 484 minutes of PL football since we conceded a goal.

Think about that. Our defence, thfc, aurier, dier, would have not let anyone score for 8 HOURS of PL football.

That my friends, excites me in a totally inappropriate way.

Last edited:
A clean sheet tomorrow would mean thzt its 484 minutes of PL football since we conceded a goal.

Think about that. Our defence, thfc, aurier, dier, would have not let anyone score for 8 HOURS of PL football.
That my friends excites me in a totally inappropriate way.
Isn't that roughly how long the gooners have gone without scoring an open play goal?

A clean sheet tomorrow would mean thzt its 484 minutes of PL football since we conceded a goal.

That my friends excites me in a totally inappropriate way.

My friend, you need to find more appropriate ways to find pleasure!

Hodgson will have his players drilled to stop Kane dropping into the 10, and some poor sod will be charged with watching Sonny all game. Hodgson’s teams are built to nullify the opposition. That’s what makes this so interesting for me: this will be the blueprint for these kind of teams (although, tbf, Palace are better than others ‘like this’).

That's incredible as in my mind, I always see it as a tough game.

Maybe it's because they knocked us out of a cup once.
And because apart from the home match last season, it'd always be a very tight match against them. I remember five 1-0 wins against them (Eriksen, Wanyama, Kane, Foyth, Son) in recent seasons where we struggled but scored late on to secure the win.

Starting to think this might actually be the perfect game to start Bale in ,
————————-Hugo—————————
Doc————-Toby———Dier——-Davies
—————Sissoko ——Hjojbeg—————
Bale———-—-Ndombele—————Son
————————-—Kane ———————-

This is going to be tough, much harder than the game against Woolwich. They will sit in deep and hit us with Zaha on the break. They will not push up like morons and leave great chasms for Son to run into. They will give us a taste of our own medicine.

Zaha is desperate to leave Palace for a big club and this game is the ultimate shop window. Aurier and Sissoko have to be on it, this is not like dealing with a washed up Aubemayang. Zaha has the hunger. If we deal with him then we will win.

And because apart from the home match last season, it'd always be a very tight match against them. I remember five 1-0 wins against them (Eriksen, Wanyama, Kane, Foyth, Son) in recent seasons where we struggled but scored late on to secure the win.
I think Jose will want to give them more possession and hope for a mistake

This is going to be tough, much harder than the game against Woolwich. They will sit in deep and hit us with Zaha on the break. They will not push up like morons and leave great chasms for Son to run into. They will give us a taste of our own medicine.

Zaha is desperate to leave Palace for a big club and this game is the ultimate shop window. Aurier and Sissoko have to be on it, this is not like dealing with a washed up Aubemayang. Zaha has the hunger. If we deal with him then we will win.

It's a hard game for sure.

Aubameyang is not finished but lacking confidence. Agree on Zaha although time is running out for him to get this big move.

We have more guile but Palace are a difficult side.

Don't be surprised to see Vinicius as early as 60 mins if we are not able to get round them.

Hodgson would take a draw and will set Palace up not to lose, more than he will to win.

Back
Top Bottom