Crystal Palace v. Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday, December 13, 2:15 PM GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Desperate for Gio and Tanguy to start but I also feel like Sissoko is needed to help Aurier contain Zaha. We haven't been at our best against the lower profile teams this season, and this lot have as much fire power as any of them. Definitely a bit of a troublesome fixture imo

Lo Celso and Ndombele are not starting.

Fcuk me we need to win games, not be the Harlem Globetrotters.

Those two can only start in games which are supposedly easy and at home.

Lloris
Aurier Alde Dier Davies
Sissoko Hojbjerg
Bergwijn Dele Son
Kane

This game could be one hell of a snooze fest. If JM and Woy decide to sit then make sure you have a cup of coffee handy.

I predict 1-7

Yeah- you're right.

They have played us 14 times in the Premier League era and their record is:

1 win
2 draws
11 defeats

interesting! who else remembers the Palace win?

Kane opened the scoring then Palace equalise - was it Punchon? then Spurs legend Benjamin Stambouli gives away a pen and we lose 2-1

if I recall it was Pardew's first ever game for them.

interesting! who else remembers the Palace win?

Kane opened the scoring then Palace equalise - was it Punchon? then Spurs legend Benjamin Stambouli gives away a pen and we lose 2-1

if I recall it was Pardew's first ever game for them.

I thought it was back in like 2005. I remember Routledge giving us a torrid time.

Maybe there are 2 wins in there.

It will definitely be a tough game but with Liverpool coming it's imperative that we put out our best team to win on Sunday..

Wed comes after.

Back
Top Bottom