Crystal Palace v. Tottenham Hotspur - Sunday, December 13, 2:15 PM GMT

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Full strength for this....... 3 points is vital heading into Anfield.

It would a calamity if we went to Anfield on the back of a loss and already 3 points behind them.

Lloris
Aurier Toby Dier Reguilon
Sissoko Hjoberg
Ndombele
Bergwijn Kane Son

If everyone is fit, team picks itself.
is sissoko needed in a game against a team whos gonna look to counter us? think bale could be a better option over bergwijn too as hes gonna offer more end product.

Just returning the favour, fucko.....

Got about the same from you when I woke up this morning.... Guess you could do with an upgrade on the life front too then.
Gave you a couple because you were as usual spamming threads left, right and center. I was not hunting all of your posts to mindlessly click 'x' like a programmed robot

If I remember correctly, I saw a stat of all Premier League club's bogey sides. We were Crystal Palace's by some margin.

Quite impressive considering how much an upset team Palace has been to the top 6 over the years, hell they are even the last team to beat Liverpool at Anfield in the league too.

Gave you a couple

Nah, it wasn't a couple.... You spammed EVERY post i made in that thread... Try responding if you disagree. Or y'know.... Try the ignore button.

because you were as usual spamming threads left, right and center.

Spamming threads = talking about transfers & players?

Bullshit.

I was not hunting all of your posts to mindlessly click 'x' like a programmed robot

(No "hunt" required btw... Search user is a thing.)

You're were being a troll.... Own it you child.

(We made a pact that you'd ignore me a long time ago.... You lasted 5 minutes... You love this shit, you shit-house wanker.... )

[Responds with a kiss..... :roll:]

Last edited:
If I remember correctly, I saw a stat of all Premier League club's bogey sides. We were Crystal Palace's by some margin.

Quite impressive considering how much an upset team Palace has been to the top 6 over the years, hell they are even the last team to beat Liverpool at Anfield in the league too.

Yeah- you're right.

They have played us 14 times in the Premier League era and their record is:

1 win
2 draws
11 defeats

Dele cannot even get consistent minutes in the Europa League, incredibly unlikely he will even make the bench on Sunday.

I believe Alli may come again but not with us and maybe not at all.

To think he would start on Sunday is beyond folly and completely baseless.

That he cannot find a way into a Spurs 18 should make him cry, because he should be playing a big part in this chapter.

He is all but gone unless something dramatic occurs.

Desperate for Gio and Tanguy to start but I also feel like Sissoko is needed to help Aurier contain Zaha. We haven't been at our best against the lower profile teams this season, and this lot have as much fire power as any of them. Definitely a bit of a troublesome fixture imo

Back
Top Bottom