Davinson Sanchez

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Penalty was a joke in my opinion, if Lacazette actually kicks the ball then Sanchez blocks it and we all say "wow what a great last ditch block". Turns out he misses the ball cos he is a useless cunt and boots Sanchez instead. Penalty kick? Fuck off.
anyone who thinks otherwise needs to get their emotions in check

He goes boot-to-boot with Lacazette. If Lacazette kicks the ball, then the ball is in between the 2 boots. Not sure how this is any different to Lacazette just ignoring the ball and choosing to kick him?
eh? yes Lacezzette missed the ball with a terrible air shot but that doesnt excuse Sanchez making contact with him. Sorry its a penalty.

For me sanchez had a good game the pen wasn't his fault if 'lackofthreat' makes contact with the ball we are talking about a great tackle by sanchez. Unfortunately for us the best thing for 'lackofthreat' happens and he misses the ball and as a result sanchez makes contact
his reputation has probably played a part in that even though it shouldnt..they have multiple camera angles ffs

There are very few positions we couldn't do better with. Son, Kane and that's about it
Yeah I mean some players today didn't play well like Ndombele/Hojbjerg but I don't think they are too big issues.

Its that right hand side of the defense that's a problem and continues to remain a problem.

The penalty isn't called if Sanchez doesn't go recklessly into him creating needless contact.

There was absolutely no reason for him to play that so badly creating the chance for there to be anything to call.

I am not going to kill him for it as it seems to be a weak call at best but still there was no need to even create the situation if he makes a much better play there.

75 minutes of shit football cost us the game, not one mistake. You can’t play as shite as we did and then blame one player for the result.

We should be more concerned with why world class players like Kane and Bale disappeared than from a single small mistake from Davinson.
Tbf I agree.

He wasn't bad I'm just fustrated that our defenders always have laspses in concentration.
In reality it wasn't him who cost us the game it was Mourinho's tactics.

But if he hadn't done that we don't lose so idk.

Yeah I mean some players today didn't play well like Ndombele/Hojbjerg but I don't think they are too big issues.

Its that right hand side of the defense that's a problem and continues to remain a problem.
We concede a lot of chances and goals from the centre of the pitch up to 25 yards out. Iceberg territory

his reputation has probably played a part in that even though it shouldnt..they have multiple camera angles ffs
True but if sanchez doesn't attempt to block the shot we all moan. Sanchez has to make a last ditch challenge. It it clearly the lack of attackers contact on the ball that makes it a foul. For me its the rules at fault

True but if sanchez doesn't attempt to block the shot we all moan. Sanchez has to make a last ditch challenge. It it clearly the lack of attackers contact on the ball that makes it a foul. For me its the rules at fault
i dont think its a pen. hes sliced the ball and from miscuing it, hes gone into sanchez as a result..if he doesnt miscue it he probably doesnt even make contact with sanchez...hes an absolute liability but that i dont think is a pen

i dont think its a pen. hes sliced the ball and from miscuing it, hes gone into sanchez as a result..if he doesnt miscue it he probably doesnt even make contact with sanchez...hes an absolute liability but that i dont think is a pen
Sorry i have mis understood i think. Personally i dont think it is a pen however i can see why its given. Its a joke really. Sanchez makes contact with a player who missed the ball. Yet foden last week (yes i know not spurs) gets taken out but tries to play on with no pen. Anyway with sanchez he plays much better when we play a high line and his pace comes into play. Today we just sat back and played against his strengths. As a team we were shit. Is my opinion sanchez was average in a crap back four

I'd fucking hate to be a Columbian, knowing him and Mina are at the back for my country.

He's an absolute bomb scare of a defender and God only knows how and why he's still at this club.

mate I don't care what gooners on TV are saying. Its definitely a penalty as Lacazette misses the ball and Sanchez makes contact with him in a desperate attempt to block the shot.
From your opinion, definitely not a pen from mine and a lot of other people

Back
Top Bottom